Friday, May 12, 2006

Don't jabronies look up phone numbers before they dial them?!

The only reason I have my phone on is so that Helen can reach me when she gets here. So far this morning, I've dealt with two telemarketers and at least three wrong numbers... one of which was from a Dr. Hutchinson's office looking for someone named Tricia! Don't these jabronie numbnuts LOOK UP phone numbers before they dial them?! I've had people call here looking for someone named Tricia before... at least no one's yet called here under the impression that this is SportChek, which has happened four times before! And my family wonders why I turn my phone off most of the time... *sigh*

She just called from Richmond Centre.. damn the absence of a list of buzzer numbers at the apartment! At least we can hang out with baby Nicholas since it's a nice day.. too bad Lily didn't return her phone call. Heh. :)


Your Yellow Prom Dress Is
La Femme


Haha, I swear Shiny Blogthings has nothing better to do than figure out colored dresses. ;)


You Are a Peanut Butter Jelly Bean

You get along well with all sorts of flavors - and people. You may feel ordinary at times, but you're still loved by (almost) all.


This quiz sucks, since you choose your own answers! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home