Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Quick responses to email, never washing your hair at home, quizzes

Today is apparently Homer Simpson's birthday, and he's 51. D'oh! Heh.

Eric used my MSN to test something.. I don't mind. :P

I just got an emailed comment from March 9. o_O

Helen emailed me back and said that she'd have the car on Friday since Danny's in Victoria for a seminar. She doesn't want to take the chance that baby Nicholas will be crying all the time after getting his shots at the doctor's on Tuesday even if he's usually good about that... yeah, I can understand that full well. (crying / grumpy baby = no good mojo!) If she's going to be over at 11-ish on Friday, then I'm thinking that I better adjust my sleep schedule! (haha) She asked if I've visited with Lily and baby Hannah yet (nope), so she wants to see if Lily's available and invite her to join us. Sounds fine to me! Helen seemed surprised when I called her within 10 minutes of getting the email, haha... but we have plans for Friday, which is cool. :D

Then I called my mom to see what was up. Somehow, I'm now spending time with my grandma tomorrow since she's getting her hair washed and blowdried. (so boring... maybe things will look up afterwards when we have lunch / go to China World to go shopping for a zillion Chinese foodstuffs :P) When my mom told me that, I was like "Uh.... doesn't she wash and blowdry her hair at home?!" Apparently, Grandma's NEVER washed her hair in the shower at all. o_O She grew up with this since the bathrooms in the Hong Kong flats were typically shared among four families or so. I can't imagine that, although maybe it's like dorm life? (heh) It does get expensive, but nothing to be done about that! So that means I have to get up early two days in a row, but eh... I can handle that. (I hope!)


You Will Die at Age 70

You're pretty average when it comes to how you live...
And how you'll die as well.






Your Blue Prom Dress Is


La Femme





Your Italian Name Is...

Chiara Mancini

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home