Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Zodiac and the devil

Last night, Karen and I had an email exchange. She offered to give me a ride to Bible Study on Friday, but I declined. She said to let her know if I changed my mind, but I don't think I will. Better just to stay home or something, haha. ;)

Candy's posted zodiac smilies on a forum. They're cute, but I'm not taking any. Not because it's the zodiac, but apparently they've been promised to Erik. Definitely won't be taking any in that case... not that I still hold a grudge because of what he said in January to end our "friendship," but really. I don't think it would be a good idea.

My hands are cold, as usual these days. What is WRONG with me?!

I wouldn't be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about what I was likely doing a year ago, probably at this exact time too. But I'll let bygones be bygones. :P

Wonder what would happen if I posted one of those "hangout" posts in the Richmond community. I remember this person and I exchanged comments about it once in the Vancouver community, but nothing came of it. I'm not sure I can remember the post, even!

Thinking of doing another general "list" post, so be warned. :P (yeah, I'll backdate it!)


Who / What / Where

Where: In my computer chair, thinking of consuming that last beer. (but it won't be as fun without Corey around, haha) Scratch that, he just showed up on AIM right when I'd finished typing that! o_O (speak of the devil... as Jen, Dianne, and I were saying about Alan on Sunday before service started!)

When: Tuesday, May 10, 2006. (10:36 AM, PST)

What I'm Wearing: Blue shirt with Winnie the Pooh giving Piglet a flower, casual blue pants, grey undershirt, turquoise panties, and glasses.

What I'm listening to: Touch Tone Terrorists prank calls, classic rock, and Corey's AIM buzzes.

What I'm feeling: Strangely amused by nothing in particular.

What I should have done before bed: Not bedtime yet, but I think I should figure any plans out first, haha.

What I actually did before bed: Ate food, played Bookworm, did word searches, posted in various places, etc.

How I am feeling: Thirsty. Maybe I should drink some water.

What I have learned from this: I should listen to my body if I'm yawning for no reason. Meh.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home