Monday, April 17, 2006

Out-of-context conversations can be fun! / Quizzes

Conversations can be so funny sometimes when taken out of context. Take this snippet from tonight's arguing / exploring certain mind facets with Corey:

[23:45:19] Flami: Industrial Strength Bootine ;): blorg!
[23:45:31] Corey: I'll blorg on you
[23:45:43] Flami: Industrial Strength Bootine ;): you better not
[23:46:51] Corey: oh yes, I will
[00:29:18] Corey: that doesn't make a blorg sound! throwing up might :P
[00:32:37] Flami: Industrial Strength Bootine ;): so what kind of noise would you say that might make? :P
[00:33:14] Corey: I don't know... why don't you come over here and put your ear up close while I blorg in your ear
[00:39:20] Flami: Industrial Strength Bootine ;): EWWWWWWWWWWW
[00:40:51] Corey: then you can create a new word for it :P
[00:47:39] Flami: Industrial Strength Bootine ;): uh, the impossibilities of that situation aside, I don't think that would FIT :P

Maybe that's only funny to me since I'm the only one reading this who would know the context, but trust me, it's hilarious in a twisted way. ;) I dare you to guess the context, hehehe.

Hmm... yesterday at this time, I was trying to sleep. Now I'm awake again. Methinks I should try that thing known as soporific slumber now... zzzzzz....


Note: LJ Summer Vacation blogquiz, by Dana.


How old are you?
What is your name?
Are you wearing socks at the moment?
Are you a vegetarian?
Do you have a fetish for monkeys?
Do you eat fruit regularly?
You will die when you are51
You will be attacked by aPurple demonic baby
They will kill you with apencil
This many people will come to your funeral:1
Will you end up in heaven or hell?Heaven (because you're such a good person)
This Fun Quiz created by Rachel at BlogQuiz.Net
Capricorn Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




I died of a fever.



You died of a fever due to strenuous activity on Oregon Trail.

How'd you die on Oregon Trail?

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes


Heh... classic death, that. I ought to play it again sometime, maybe...


You scored as Auxillary Percussion. You're an auxillary percussion player! Your instruments include finger cymbals, marimbas, chimes, and flexitones. You tend to take a backseat to main percussionists, but if you weren't included, the song would be surprisingly square. You're one of the most important parts in orchestral and broadway music. Songs that feature you are Mandelbaum and Ciardi's Purgatorio, and Jay Chattaway's Mazama.

Auxillary Percussion

70%

High Brass

63%

Conductor

60%

Low Brass

60%

Low Woodwinds

60%

Percussion

57%

Strings

53%

Woodwinds

47%

Which musical section do you belong in?
created with QuizFarm.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home