Sunday, April 16, 2006

Naps, FAQ, sticker sheets, and food

After a nap, I feel a bit more refreshed... and not in the Booty Logo way, either! :P Caught up on stuff, too. I looked at the FAQ to see if I could possibly have a case to take to Abuse because of being banned for seemingly no reason, and I'm not sure that I do. Even if I were to take it to Support, I'm sure they'd turf me to Abuse, heh. Oh well, there's always the latest posts page to catch up on Quiz Universe and Quiz Galaxy stuff. ;) But I did ask GJ RQ about it, heh. Their answers so far include getting over it, joining under another username (which might not be a bad idea unless I were to take it to Abuse), and making another community. I am mostly over it, I won't do the second, and have little patience for the third.

I also finally finished preparing all those birthday cards and such... I used up 29 sticker sheets! Now I'm covered till the end of August 2007, with four spare birthday cards and seven spare Easter Baptism cards. Yes, I know that might be taking things a little too far (or I'm just obsessed), but I'm organized!


FOOD SURVEY!

*** If you marked 15 or less, you are anorexic.
*** If you marked between 16 and 40, you're average.
*** If you marked more then 40... sorry to break it to you, but you're a FATTY.

Stuff you have eaten / drank this week:

[x] water
[x] orange juice
[x] milk
[x] pop
[] alcohol
[] V-8
[] raspberry juice
[] orange diluted
[] cranberry juice
[] apple juice
[] Capri Sun
[] Hi-C
[x] chocolate milk
[x] coffee
Total: 6


[x] pizza
[] Tacos
[] Burritos
[] Rice
[] beans
[] burgers
[] fries
[] Lays
[] Baked Lays
[] Subway
[] Burger King
[] McDonald's
[] Wendy's
[] Checkers
[] ham
[] cheese
[] hot dog
[x] chicken
[x] turkey
[x] beef
Total: 4

[] rice cakes
[] chocolate cake
[] vanilla cake
[] other kind of cake
[] banana
[] strawberries
[] chocolate ice cream
[] vanilla ice cream
[] strawberry ice cream
[x] other kind of ice cream
[] spaghetti
[] Spaghetti-Os
[] fetuccini
[] another kind of pasta
Total: 1

[x] sushi
[] tuna
[] shrimp
[] lobster
[] crab
[] macaroni and cheese
[x] cookies
[] pork
[] snack cakes
[] popcorn
[x] soup
[x] cereal
[x] crackers
[x] bread
[] marshmallows
[] oats
[] grits
Total: 6

[] peanut butter
[] jelly
[x] peanuts
[] sunflower seeds
[] other nuts
[] popsicles
[x] lettuce
[x] eggs
[x] bacon
[] Pop Tarts
[] Doritos
[] fried chicken
Total: 4

[] pudding
[] cheesecake
[] Arby's
[] Hershey's chocolate
[] granola bars
[] mango
[] pineapple
[x] peach
[] chicken sandwich
[] baked potato
Total: 1

Grand Total: 22. Guess this means I'm normal.. although I know I'm fat. Maybe it would behoove me to do some exercise... then again, I always say this. Perhaps on Tuesday afternoon if I do end up meeting Teunis...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home