Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sunrise Service... happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Have a blessed one, and remember that Christ died on the cross for your sins and was resurrected on this day.


I'm going to Sunrise Service at 6:30 AM... I must be insane, given my sleep schedule and such! Oh well, I did take Nyquil a couple of hours ago... it's starting to affect me, if writing upside down on Frances' birthday envelope / putting "April 2007" on Jackie and Fidela's birthday cards (supposed to be August... thank goodness for whiteout!) are any indications. :P (I know the typos are!) Even my sister questioned my sanity! Oh well, at least we have a ride home with Eric, which minimizes any bad interaction on the day. :D


Note: LJ Gamer's Weekend Quiz blogquiz, by Spider.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home