Thursday, April 06, 2006

Etherkiller Video, Banking, Birthday Cards, Freaking Out People, and More!

Etherkiller Video... the guy followed up on what he said he'd do. It doesn't make anything explode, though... just probably blows a fuse in the TV.


The "money order" from Matt for the prank calls turned out to be $20 USD instead, which is fine with me. More than I asked for, and now I don't have to bother with money orders and such. Yes, I know I procrastinate on opening things, but it's a good thing I opened it today since I also got a cheque today... so I did some banking earlier. While I was at the mall, I decided to buy a bunch of unmentionables in a value pack... hey, you need to buy these things some of the time! :P

I noticed that the Death By Chocolate Express where I get bubble tea isn't in operation anymore... guess this means I have to buy it from Tazza at the other end of the mall again! I'd have bought some today, but I wasn't hungry after a White Spot meal. I also purchased a lot of birthday / Easter cards, with an anniversary card for my parents. Tried to find the most non-mushy ones possible in the choice available to me... I think I did well enough, heh. While at the dollar store, I bought a bubblewrap envelope for Matt's CD: I mailed that along with some more stuff, and bought some bubble wrap as well.. yay for fun! :D At the bookstore, I bought a #12 Bathroom Reader / a bookmark, and a word search book.

I interacted with a little kid who was playing with the pay phones. His mom was trying to get him to put it back, with no luck. So I stepped in, and won him over with the right mix of authority and sweetness. :) On the bus home, I saw this slightly older girl with a Game Boy... dude, I haven't seen one of those in AGES! (we used to have one, too!) I may have bought too much today, but at least most of it is destined for other people! (except the unmentionables, meal, and word search book)

HAHAHAHA... I managed to freak both my mom and sister out on the phone just now too! In a totally normal tone of voice, I told my sister that I'd bought something for Mom's birthday. She asked what it was, so I told her that it was underwear! HAHAHAHA... she was totally not expecting that, and asked if I knew the right size! I told her that I was kidding, and wanted to freak them out... it's not like my mom would wear them anyhow! I'm not going to tell her what I really bought her, haha. At least the stuff for Dave's birthday will be with me until I see his parents around sometime! (I don't trust the parentals with it, heh)

Hey, I managed to fix the green TV (thanks to Eric H.) just now! Corey said I should fix it already and try harder... for some reason, the tint control worked this time when I fiddled with it! I had to listen to Oasis on MuchMoreMusic, but eh. At least it works now! :D

Off to catch up on my friends page and such! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home