Monday, April 03, 2006

Money orders received, Dead Kennedys, Fugazi, Caffeine Nebula quizzes

Yes! I got the Seattle Phone Pranks money order from Matt! :D Maybe I'll burn the audio CD in Nero sometime later today, and see when I feel like going out to mail it in a bubblewrapped envelope (from the dollar store) later this week. Then I'll cash the money order in Canadian dollars, I think. Maybe I'll just wrap the CD in the bubble wrap that Candy gave me that time, and buy some more bubble wrap for my own popping purposes. ;)

Also, this is the first time I've been able to hear the Dead Kennedys and Fugazi clearly on this DVD in yoinks. :D

Time to add squillions of tags to my yearly recap entries elsewhere... recaps deserve such treatment. :P


As advertised, more Caffeine Nebula quizzes:

My Ninja Penguin T-shirt:



You're "Ice Janitors"!
Like this Ninja Penguin shirt? Click here to check it out, or see other T-shirt designs at NPTees.com.

What Ninja Penguin T-shirt are you?

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes



I'm 90% LiveJournal!



Legendary status.
Can I have your autograph?

The LiveJournal Quiz

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes



I'm 0% MySpace!



You're 0% addicted to MySpace.
Probably because you don't even have one.

The MySpace Quiz

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes


That's a good thing, believe me! Too much bad grammar and spelling on that site, anyhow... like this site is much better...


I'm Dale Earnhardt Jr.!



You're Dale Earnhardt Jr., driver of the #8 Budweiser Chevy Monte Carlo!

What NASCAR driver are you?

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes



I'm Kelly Clarkson!



You're Kelly Clarkson, the pop sensation champion of the series' first season!

Which former American Idol finalist are you?

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes



I'm Taylor Hicks!



You're the classic Southern vocals of finalist Taylor Hicks!

What American Idol Season 5 finalist are you?

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home