Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Encouraging Phil, "night schedule" thoughts, 123456

Phil sent me a message to say hi and thank me for my birthday card and my encouragement: he really treasures our friendship! Hey, I had to tell him about his good sermon a few weeks ago, and about how our friendship has been a good thing in my life. :D

I was just thinking that even if I had succumbed to the importunings of a certain person last year, it wouldn't have mattered. My "night hawk" lifestyle is now firmly entrenched, and I wouldn't get up in time to talk to him before he got off work anyhow! Of course, there WERE other issues to consider at the time, even if he DID seem sweet / romantic / caring: his unreliability and non-communication. On the whole, I think I'm better off without him... and definitely better off without yet another person! (multiple attachments... pffgh... you'll all go to hell with THAT lifestyle!) Never mind that I'd like to change the "night hawk" lifestyle up a little for various reasons, haha.


Like watching your car's odometer? Think certain dates have cosmic consequences? Well, you may want to stay up late tonight.

Just after 1 a.m., the time will be 01:02:03 04/05/06.

That's two minutes and three seconds after 1 a.m. on April 5, 2006.

It may be the coolest sequence since July 8, 1990, when, for a second, it was

12:34:56 7/8/90.

"There are some interesting dates and times that occur," said Thomas O'Brian, chief of time and frequency for the National Institute of Standards and Technology in Boulder, Colorado, "but we're not doing anything special for this one." (from here)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home