Sunday, April 02, 2006

Fixing Silvester's name, writing birthday cards in service, losing sleep

I've been working on fixing all the misspellings of my friend Silvester's name in my entries tonight. When I met him, I (along with everyone else at church) naturally assumed that his name was spelled "Sylvester" like the cartoon cat. However, I didn't find out differently till the time we were all hanging out at Alan's last summer after the Spanish Banks BBQ / before watching GARDEN STATE: Megan entered his name on Phil's laptop for something, and he corrected her. For some reason, I didn't get around to correcting the spelling till now (contrary to my OCDL nature?), but at least it's done! :D

I think I'll be writing birthday cards in service again tomorrow... I managed to get Phil's and Nathaniel's done yesterday, though. The ones for Helen, Daniel, Lily, Clement, and Dave will have to wait... and I'll have to give Dave's to his parents since they're going there in June. I hope they remember to pack it and give it to him! (I'd send it in the mail, but am unsure of his address...) Fun times, for sure... what's NOT fun is losing an hour of sleep! Aiya.. best set the clocks now before I forget! (and it'll be extended from next year onwards, too... yay, not!)

Note: LJ Popularity Trust Metrics thing.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home