Monday, April 03, 2006

China blacklisting Blogger, RSS feeds, high school stereotype, the book I should write

Dawn buzzed me earlier to ask if I had a solution for her problem of not being able to read anyone's Blogger entries on an RSS feed. China's blacklisted all of Blogger, so she thought that the feed would solve that problem... it did, up till a couple weeks ago. We joked about how the Chinese government thought that Vivian, Jon, Steph, Dave, and I were threats to national security: "Aiya... must block! *click* " So I asked TQC about it, with no luck so far. But I'll rock on and let her know if I find anything... maybe I'll ask my resident computer expert tomorrow or something, unless one of you lot know what to do. If you do, please help... she'll have a LOT to catch up on when she goes to Hong Kong in May! o_O

Okay, there are a lot of Caffeine Nebula quizzes that I've not taken yet. However, I need to go to bed since I've been up for 20 hours in a row. (church and doing stuff afterwards really takes time! :P) So maybe I'll do them tomorrow or something.

I'll leave you now with this image of a transparent butt, and moon you all in the process. No, I'm not sorry... hahaha. :D















You fit in with:
'Intellectual'



You fit into the highschool intellectual stereotype. You're not really all that popular, but you're not a loner either. You fit somewhere in the middle socially, though you much prefer to do things your own way. You certainly aren't just one of the crowd.
















'What highschool stereotype do you fit in with?' at QuizGalaxy.com



Name:
Have you written a book before?
Favorite book:
Book title:Wizard of Hel: The Planet of Order
Main character's name:Rebecca Suarez
Main character's bio:The boring professor.
Basic plot:This is a city-smashing monster story. The story is about a firefighter who has a crush on a marine. It starts in a lost kingdom on a world where magic is part of everyday life. The fact that space may be the last frontier is a major part of this story.
How many people will read your book:5,856,825
Money you will make:$7,565,231
Will your book be appreciated before you die?False
This Fun Quiz created by Glen at BlogQuiz.Net
Virgo Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




I'm Dikephobia!



You're Dikephobia, the fear of justice!

What's your obscure phobia?

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home