Saturday, April 08, 2006

Eric coming over anyhow, Chinese comedy, bad subtitles, Google music videos, blogquizzes

Tonight, Eric M. was most industrious in calling me and trying to get me to leave... he even came to my door! I was having none of it, since I already expressed to him and others that I wouldn't go: if I did go, I'd be going back on my word... no pun intended. I'd taken a shower anyhow, but wasn't feeling up to it... I'd rather work on stuff since yesterday was a wash! (tomorrow could be also that way, depending) At least I finished another month in my "filling up tags" project, which was my goal. :D

When Eric H. got on MSN and said that he was relaxing / looking forward to hanging out tomorrow, I asked him which websites China blocked. I know there's gotta be a lot of them since China likes to control freedom of speech and such... but he had no idea. Then I thought that maybe his girlfriend Fay would know, but she doesn't: he says she'll ask her friends. Sounds good to me! (I have plans if there's a site they don't block!) He also suggested watching a Chinese comedy DVD tomorrow: sure, if it has subtitles which are easily readable! Subtitles can be a source of endless amusement if they're badly translated! Then again, the last "Chinese variety show" thing I watched on TV / DVD (probably at Nathan's) was comedy gold because it was so bizarre! :D

This site of bad subtitles is so bad, it's funny!

Corey made a joke about spitting, but it failed because I misread what he said. Then he called me a dork, and remarked that he thought I would get it. Not this time! Later, he linked me to a bunch of Google music videos... it's better if you watch it with the sound off, and they use power tools 12 minutes in! Awesome stuff. :D (Ministry Of Sound: The Annual 2005 DVD... found from a link on Something Awful)


Note: LJ Wedding / LJ Friends Comment-Backs / LJ 1776 / Dysfunctional LJ Family / F*cked-Up LJ Marriage / F*cked-Up LJ Marching Band / LJ Band / LJ's Next Top Model / LJ Retirement Home / Perfect LJ Life blogquizzes. (by Christine, Nicole, Britt, and Elizabeth)


Name
Age
Gender
Current Race
You are the Halo race...Sangheili (Elite)
This Fun Quiz created by Marta at BlogQuiz.Net
Aries Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home