Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fools Day, rides and such, blogquiz

Why am I on your friends list? Post this in your journal and see what people say about you.

If any of you prank me today, I'll cut out your hearts and eat them for breakfast!!! (LJ's Pirate April Fools Day prank is NOT funny, to me... they were going to add ads last year, and they created their own serial adder in 2004... DeadJournal claimed they'd bought LJ, too!)

I've just been reminded of Googlebombing, haha... too funny!

Turns out that my sister doesn't know who's getting baptized at Easter, or even if any of the teens are. She suggested I ask Pastor Edward or Joe tonight: it's funny how I think asking them is nosy, while asking her is resourceful. Well, I wasn't at the combined worship program for Fellowship since Eric popped on MSN at 6:30-ish to say that he wouldn't be going since he was too exhausted from the last couple days of work. As long as he told me, it's fine! Can't get a ride from Sam tomorrow since he's otherwise occupied during Awana, so I'll have to keep that in mind! (so maybe I'll ask people on Sunday... losing an hour of sleep = BLAH!)

... how did it get to be so late?! At least I've exercised my mod power by deleting a non-question post, and completed one more month of work on my "filling up tags" project. But at this rate, I won't make it to Awana on time... o_O (then again, would I even have a ride home?! Guess I'll see what time it is when I get up and call Melia if needed... though I hate to do that...)


Note: My LJ Friends' Secret Thoughts About Me / LJ Friends as Stargate SG1 characters / LJ Friends as Firefly characters (by Lexi and Nerca)


Name
Age
Gender
Birthday
all of your friends love youTrue
a guy / girl you don't know too well is in love with youTrue
every guy / girl wants to have sex with youTrue
this person hates youyour teacher
this person is jealous of youyour boyfriend / girlfriend
this person wants to be with youyour best friend
This Fun Quiz created by Chrissy at BlogQuiz.Net
Capricorn Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home