Monday, March 27, 2006

Weird database gaming dreams, You Don't Know Jack, hockey, quizzes, being spoiled

Autosave has rescued me once again. :D

Man, I could use time for other things, but not much I can do about the situation! I dreamed that I was editing a weird Excel database where there were ToolTips for every cell, and playing a game where I could choose options in a fight for a random death outcome. During all this stuff, I tried to talk to Corey via IM, but he was ignoring me. (in real life lately, that would be because he falls asleep or does homework :P) When I woke up, I thought of the game You Don't Know Jack, which my brother and I used to play all the time on the OLD family computer. Maybe I'll download that one of these days, although Corey really wants me to move up to high school and play the Sims or other adventure games. Who knows... I've been thinking of Myst as well. *shrug*

Due to my hardcore work tendencies yesterday, I missed out on reading a whole lot on my friends list. Managed to catch up, thankfully. :D

I heard from someone yesterday that we lost Saturday's hockey game against the Oilers 3-2. How disappointing. Tonight, we played against the Kings. We won 7-4! :D (next game is Wednesday against the Wild... oh, yay :P)

I know a lot of people with the same first name as one another. Gets confusing sometimes with all the "duplicates," but it's all good. :D


Note: LJ Alias / LJ Flight 815 / LJ High School Stereotype / LJ Quest / LJ Superhero Team blogquizzes. (by Allyson, Uriah, and David)






What type of Fae are you?


Supposedly, you are spoiled rotten if you have more than 45 things on this list. I don't know how having various items on the list makes you spoiled. :P

[] A cell phone
[] a hair straightener
[x] your own computer
[] your own vehicle

total : 1


[] Chanel / Dior / Gucci sunglasses or glasses
[] designer purse
[] A boyfriend / girlfriend
[] a curling iron

total: 0


[] every Fall Out Boy CD
[x] something from American Eagle
[] something from Hollister
[] something from Hot Topic
[] a pet
[] something from Abercrombie

total: 1


[x] some type of trophy / award
[] Full / Queen size bed
[] King size bed
[] an iPod
[x] something from a professional team

total: 2


[x] ever had more than $100 at one time
[x] Monster, Full Throttle, Amp, Red Bull, etc. in your fridge
[x] something related to Green Day
[x] Xanga

total: 4


[] Myspace
[] make-up
[x] a desk in your room
[] a hill in your backyard
[] DDR

total: 1


[] a pair of skis / a snowboard
[x] alarm clock
[] a pair of ice skates
[] rollerblades [skates]
[] treadmill

total: 1


[x] your own phone line [not including cell phone]
[x] AIM
[x] Yahoo!
[x] MSN
[x] ICQ

total: 5


[] perfume / cologne
[x] bath lotion
[x] necklaces & bracelets
[x] a journal / diary (LJ, GJ, Blogger, a paper one)

total: 3

[x] yogurt & peaches in your fridge
[] x's in your screen name
[x] a birthday in September
[] a famous relative
[x] a relative that lives in a different state or country

total: 3

[] a disowned relative
[] an electric scooter
[x] your own bathroom
[] your own band
[] any rock band shirts

total: 1

[] Gamecube
[] a guitar
[] a hammock
[] a basketball hoop
[] a soccer net

total: 0


[] a bike
[] a minivan
[] a relative that lives in Florida
[] a V.C. Andrews book
[x] a friend who does alcohol / drugs / smokes

total: 1

[] a locker at school
[] a baby
[] a pet chimpanzee
[] sparkly blue nail polish

total: 0


[] a "Vote For Pedro" T-shirt / hoodie
[] the movie The 40-Year-Old Virgin
[] a promise ring
[] pool table
[] swimming pool

total: 0


[] trampoline
[x] LiveJournal
[] flip-flops
[] Steve Madden shoes
[] The Sims 2

total: 1

[] a ping-pong table
[] air hockey table
[] a basement
[] Converses
[x] construction paper

total: 1

[x] markers, crayons, etc.
[x] coloring books
[] a nice singing voice
[] X-Box
[] PS2
[] PSP
[] PS

total: 2

[] some type of disease
[] the movie Rose Red
[] wife beaters
[] VCR / DVD
[x] a mom or a dad
[] an older brother or brothers

total: 1


[] an older sister
[x] younger brother
[x] a younger sister
[] a sled
[x] a lake / pond / river / ocean near my house
[x] friends who you like...

total: 4

Grand Total: 32

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home