Friday, March 31, 2006

Opening things, spelling errors in certificates, European cities

For my own reference: The VANCOUVER thread where Felicity Walker (morbioid) and I talked about hanging out one day since we both live in Richmond. Money issues prevented my meeting a real-life Erik Gagnon, heh.


I went grocery shopping earlier, and bought a lot of stuff: Excel Night Chill gum (I'm a sucker for new flavors), citrus shampoo (no, my friend Citrus did NOT get made into shampoo :P), a LOT of Arrowroot biscuits, plus other things. While putting groceries away, I was faced with a jar of peanuts which I couldn't open. Luckily, I saw a couple of older guys in the front lobby while I was taking some trash out. I figured it wouldn't hurt anything to ask if they could open the jar for me... it was bound to be better than getting more irritated at buying something I ended up not being able to open. (sorta-kinda wasted money) Turns out they could, which is good. :D (this is why guys are handy to have around, haha)

My friend Carol B. found a Brain Speed Test, but I'm not taking it. The authentication certificate popup thing spelled "specific" wrong. How hard is THAT to spell?!

Molecules with Silly Names reminds me of Poems to the Elements of the Periodic Table, haha. :)


You Belong in Dublin

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home