Friday, March 24, 2006

5000 Question survey community, hockey shootout wins, ferry sinkings, blogquizzes

I spent much of my day creating a GJ community devoted to the 5000-Question Survey, which meant that I did a LOT of posting! Layouts, blank templates, a welcome post, all my answers to the questions in separate posts: the grand total was 110 posts overall... and it took over five hours to do. *thunk* Good thing I did that tonight, though... tomorrow, I may be bowling. We'll see, haha. (following Jamie's lead, I am...)

The Canucks won 4-3 against the Oilers tonight in a shootout, and the two teams get to play again on Saturday... whee. :P

I've been reading the newspaper articles about the ferry sinking of the Queen of the North: reminds me of the Titanic. I'd provide links, but I think those will expire in a while! Just Google the relevant terms. ;)


Note: LJ color of my soul / LJ last person on earth / LJ friends as stuffed animals / LJ friends' deep, dark, dirty, juicy, interesting, secrets / what my LJ friends secretly do in my bed / LJ Mom in bed blogquizzes. (by Uriah, Teddylove, Elaine, and Frulip)


Name
on three counts of murder, how do you find?
are you afraid?
do you know the meatball dance?
are you an idiot?
The Day of the sh*tty decisionJanuary 13
The Year of the sh*tty decision2009
How much it affects you
23%
This Fun Quiz created by Molly at BlogQuiz.Net
Pisces Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




what was your last decision?
your last decision was this dumb:
21%
This Fun Quiz created by Uriah at BlogQuiz.Net
Scorpio Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




your name
you are this smart:
57%
This Fun Quiz created by Uriah at BlogQuiz.Net
Cancer Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




Name
What do you do with problems?
What do you like the most?
Who is your weird partner?
Your Scale of Insanity80
Your ColorMahogany
This Fun Quiz created by Molly at BlogQuiz.Net
Libra Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




Name
on a scale of one to ten, you are this smart:3
same scale, you are this sexy:9
you are this weird:7
you are this athletic:7
you are this gay:6
you are this dramatic:7
you are this nerdy:9
you are this creative:2
This Fun Quiz created by Uriah at BlogQuiz.Net
Aries Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




You Are Bobby Brady

Ultra competitive, you will do almost anything to win. From pull ups to pool sharking, you're very talented.
And while everyone is aware of your victories, they still (affectionately) consider you to be a little brat!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home