Sunday, March 19, 2006

You want me to spend my money on WHAT?!

Not much to tell about church today. Talked for a little bit to Chrystal: she's glad to be back home, all right. Dodged everyone's attempts to make me spend non-existent money on popcorn, cookies, smoothies, fruit, and hot chocolate. (they were having a competition to see who could raise the most for the church building fund) I also talked to Mike, Emily, Danielle, Chris, Citrus, Christon, Sam, Tim, Maxine, Joshua, Nathan, Jen, and others: Eric can give me a ride on Friday if I decide I want to go bowling, even though I suck. (most people haven't responded to the Evite yet!) Phil actually preached the sermon today, and it was pretty good. Didn't really have time to tell him that, though. Maybe sometime later, heh. Been rethinking certain money things, too. Thank goodness I can have my downtime now!




Leslie's new nickname is:

"Viper"

'What is your new nickname?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home