Saturday, March 18, 2006

Stupid idiots who call while I'm sleeping should be killed as per the Salamanizer / Finally winning / Quizzes

People who call while I'm sleeping can go to hell, especially if they don't answer the phone when I do! (as per GWAR's The Salamanizer: "Ladies and gentlemen, there is much killing to be done tonight, so let us be about our bloody business!") Unless it's Sam... then, I wouldn't mind. Y'see, he has an interview today and will call me when it's done. However, it's supposed to last a few hours. So I guess we'll see when he does call me. To shower or not to shower... that is the question. :P

Thank goodness the Canucks won 3-2 against the Columbus Blue Jackets via a fluke goal yesterday! At least that five-game losing streak is ended... Morrison's puck went in the net off an opposing player. :D Next game is tomorrow... I asked Corey what he was doing then (since it's his birthday and all), and he said he had no idea. So I suggested that he eat the rest of the curry chips and read the Bathroom Reader: apparently, the chips are almost gone! Definitely good, then!


Note: What my LJ friends do at night Blogquiz, by Cheezer.



Leslie's Fortune


for March 18, 2006

Find Out Your Fortune!
Name:
Age:
Sex:
Birthday: ,YYYY



If you had one moment of glory, what would it be?
Who do you prefer to love?
When was the last time you were in love?
The person you will love isJohnny Depp
How much money you guys will have$9,901,301
How many fights you got into2,524
How many children you will into9
This Fun Quiz created by Sharon at BlogQuiz.Net
New news site! News collected from over 100 worldwide news sources




Your name:
Your age:
John thinks you are:a little gay, but not full-on gay.
This Fun Quiz created by JOHN at BlogQuiz.Net
New news site! News collected from over 100 worldwide news sources

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home