Thursday, March 23, 2006

Finished blank templates of the 5172-Question Survey! / Post-midnight dinners / Death / Kyle

I've just spent a good chunk of the last two days making a blank template of that 5172-question survey in backdated posts... it's on February 21, if any of you wish to do it. While I was at it, I corrected a bunch of typos and answered questions I somehow never completed originally. What can I say, I'm OCDL like that... now I have a completed version, and a blank version! That took a LOT of time, but it was worth it... I love my journal upkeep. :D

I finally had dinner at midnight: steak and potato soup with mushrooms. Yeah, I kinda forget about eating when immersed in a project. Two consecutive days of post-midnight dinners for me, haha. Corey's reaction: "So do you just not eat during the day, or is this dinner #2?" Hahaha... I forget sometimes, but I did have snacks so it wasn't TOO bad! ;)

Now, to get through my 78+ comments before I go to bed, even though I should sleep earlier... it'll be easier since Trillian is turned off. ;)

Kyle left me a comment earlier... yay, Kyle! Of course I'll message him... he's a good kid. :D

Steve also left me a couple of comments... yay, Steve! He's a good guy, too. :D













Where you died in your past life:















'Where did you die in your past life?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home