Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The offer IS good! / Paying money back / Family stuff / Finish the sentence!

Well, I called Sue earlier to see what was up with the extension thing. She corrected me and said that it was an offer to let me stay here if I wanted to, not an extension. But since I said I did want to stay here (good location and all that), she'll get in touch with the management about leases / renovations (new paint / carpeting and such). All I have to do is call her back next week, which I certainly will. :D Although I do wonder WHY they're making the offer to me... I should ask her about that next week.

I should also pay Vanessa back some money I owe her: it's a good thing she hasn't been harassing me over it! Since I have the exact amount now, I'll pay her on the weekend sometime. Not that I've owed her the money for long, but it'll be good to have that off my conscience. :D

My mom likes telling me about family drama... whee! Not. :P She says that once Grandma goes back to HK this summer, we won't ever see her again since her brother doesn't get along with her now. I guess we'll see on that one. :P She also wants me to make up with Yazmine. Why would I make up with HER, when SHE was the one who ended the friendship over 50ยข? It doesn't matter whether I'm a Christian, as she was a Catholic and therefore very religious! (I knew her... she WAS! :P) I don't care about her anymore, no matter how long the friendship was. Geeeeeeez. :P


Now, a short survey stolen from Jared and someone else:

FINISH THE SENTENCE
My ex... can go to hell.
Maybe I should... finish off my Maple Cream Ale.
I love... hot and sour soup.
I don't understand... myself.
I lost my... malformed tags list, dammit!
People say I'm... weird, and remember the oddest things.
Love is... not going to hit me anytime soon.
Somewhere, someone is... thinking of me, and they better be smiling as they do it!
I will always... want something I can't have.
Forever is... a very long time.
I never want to... disappoint people who are important to me, yet I end up doing it anyhow. Go figure.
I think the current President is... crappy.
When I wake up in the morning... I try to go back to sleep.
Life is... all right as long as I have music, friends, food, books, and understanding.
My past is incredibly... boring.
I get annoyed when... people use poor spelling and grammar.
Parties are for... hanging out with friends and having fun!
I wish... I had a new TV, bed, and stereo system.
My dog is... non-existent.
My cat... does not exist.
Kisses are the worst when... they're the prelude to a breakup. Then again, aren't they all? (yes, I'm cynical and bitter :P)
Tomorrow, I'm going to... stay home.
I really want... someone who loves me for who I am.
I have low tolerance for people who... make me repeat myself, misunderstand me, ask for help when none is needed, or just plain annoy me.
If I had a million dollars... I'd go buy a bunch of stuff for myself / friends / family, and give a sum to my church.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home