Sunday, November 27, 2005

Questions 901-950 of 5000, my French name, what makes me beautiful

I told Karen Chan last week that I'd email Helen to congratulate her and Danny on little Nicholas' birth... and I'm finally getting around to it now. Oops. At least I remembered to do that! :D


Got these questions from this QuestionClub LJ post by Arthurbulla. I'm going to post the survey in 50-question batches, like the original. No worries there! Five thousand questions and answers wouldn't fit as an entry, anyhow. :P

The only complete copy... you'll have to go around erasing answers.


901. Would you rather have a candle scented like blueberries and cream, or butterscotch pecan pie? Blueberries and cream.

902. Which ones are fruits and which are vegetables?

banana <-- fruit

cucumber <-- vegetable

tomato <-- veggie

apple <-- fruit

carrot <-- veggie

eggplant <-- veggie

cherry <-- fruit

pumpkin <-- veggie

903. Does it annoy you when people talk loudly on their cellphones in public? Yeah, sometimes. Dude, I don't want to hear these things!

904. Is love a commitment? Yes.

905. Cover or original:

Smooth Criminal..is it better by Michael Jackson or Alien Ant Farm? Michael Jackson.

Blue Monday: better by Orgy or New Order? New Order.

I Want Candy: is it better by Aaron Carter or Bow Wow Wow? Bow Wow Wow.

906. What is the most uncomfortable feeling? When you screw up really badly, and there's no way to redeem yourself.

907. What is the ultimate way to connect with another person? You already asked this in question #809. :P

908. Would you ever go on that Blind Date show? Yeah, probably.

909. How much of your wardrobe is dry-clean only? No clue.

910. Whose arms would you like to crawl into? No clue, although I had some ideas last year or so...

911. What the hell is your problem? I wish I could cook, haha.

912. Look around you. What is the most beautiful thing you can see? The fleece animal throw, haha.

913. What is the most beautiful thing you can't see? Any bling bling or majestic castles, heh.

914. Take a deep breath. Yawn deeply. Do you appreciate the the things most people take for granted? Like breathing? Yeah, I guess so... but I can't say it's most on my mind!

915. Do you appreciate breathing more when you have a cold and you're all congested and can't breathe right? Yes.

916. Maybe if you never got congested, you would never fully be able to appreciate breathing... That isn't a question! :P

917. How is your life like a work of art? I don't know that it IS a work of art.

918. Have you ever noticed that your life influences and is influenced by so many other lives? Yeah.

919. Has a smile ever made all the difference in the world to you? Actually, it has.

920. Have you ever looked at a tree and considered how the roots could be miles long, trailing and entwining with other roots underground, all of them holding the soil together? Uh...... no.

921. Do you notice the little things in life? Yes.

922. Were you aware that deep down, underneath all of our individual personalities... we are all the same? Uh, no...

923. Do you feel a great oneness with the universe? No.

924. When was the last time you decided to really enjoy yourself? Whenever the last time was that I hung with friends.

925. When was the last time you set yourself free, and acted without caring at all what someone else thought? That hasn't happened in a while, so I don't remember.

926. Have you ever held someone and appreciated how delicate and fragile all life is, and felt that they were even more precious and beautiful because one day they would die.. and so will you? ..... I felt safe in the person's arms, but other than that... no.

927. In ten years, someone else might own your house and the room you are sitting in now. Someone else might be standing right next to where you are sitting now. So that means you could be standing right next to someone, but you can't see them because they are ten years away.

Ever look at life like that? No... but that's WEIRD, dude!

928. When was the last time you:

Soaked in a bubble bath? Maybe last year sometime?

Read a good book outside? Last summer, maybe?

Held someone's hand? A few weeks ago while taking one of the toddlers to the washroom, haha.

Felt truly joyful? It's been way too long...

929. What do you bring to this world that no one else can? Myself, haha.

930. Have you ever thought that maybe you were part of every living thing in this world and that all those things are part of you? Sure.

931. Are you more afraid of death or not completely living? Death.

932. What was the last thing you wanted to do, but didn't or couldn't do? Get out to the post office to mail my remaining cards.

933. Why don't you try and do that thing now? Because it's past midnight and nothing's open. :P

934. What is the most wonderful thing happening right now in the world? No idea.

935. Name seven things going on around you that you normally wouldn't notice:

1. There's no traffic on the road outside.

2. The light seems a bit brighter than usual.

3. This mint chocolate chip ice cream tastes mintier than the last time I had some. (maybe Breyer's is better than Ben & Jerry's? haha)

4. CKNW sounds a bit less staticky.

5. It seems warmer in this room, somehow.

6. My hair seems curlier than usual.

7. This Bookworm Deluxe music sounds a bit louder than what I'm used to. Very weird.

936. Name three things you hate:

1. Bad spelling and grammar.

2. Getting sick.

3. People who ask me questions that I can't answer.

937. Name one GOOD thing about each of those 3 things you hate. Nothing. At least my immune system works. Nothing... they should think about what they say first!

938. If you can't answer question 26, it is because you are limiting yourself by categorizing things in a black and white way. That is, you either like them or you hate them. WTF? What does "Who has done something today to show they care about you?" have to do with THAT? Besides, this isn't a question... AGAIN! If you were in my Random Questions community, I'd delete this pretty fast!

939. Admit seven things you do that you are ashamed of, but shouldn't be. Start by saying, "I'm proud because I..."

1. I'm proud because I am a spelling / grammar Nazi.

2. I'm proud because I am really exact and detailed.

3. I'm proud because I like yelling at people.

4. I'm proud because I have time to keep in touch with people.

5. I'm proud because I read a lot.

6. I'm proud because I say what I think, either online or in real life.

7. I'm proud because I can remember people's birthdays.

940. What qualities would you like to have as a person? List as many as you can. Trustworthiness, communication, loyalty, love, humor, craziness, respect...

941. How can you achieve these qualities? Look and see how other people do those things.

942. Are you willing to do what it takes to achieve these qualities? Why or why not? I guess so, but it's kinda hard even if it IS worth it.

943. Name one bad quality about someone you love. Mom loses her temper too much. :P

944. Name one good quality about someone you hate. I don't really hate anyone at the moment.

945. Are you pro-life or pro-choice, and why? Pro-life, because it's innocent life.

946. Try this. If you are pro-life, write a reason for being pro-choice. If you are pro-choice, write a reason for being pro-life. People can be pro-choice because it's the woman's body and ultimately her right to choose what she does with it whether she's ready or not.

947. Can you see the beauty in:

a bumblebee: Not really.

a tissue box: Sure.

yourself naked: You do NOT want to go there... there IS nothing beautiful about that! :P

light? Of course!

948. What are you most afraid of? Never finding my true love.

949. Whose life would you REALLY NOT want to ever have, and why? Shannon Norman, because she's in a wheelchair and can't really get around as easily as she'd like.

950. Try and come up with 3 reasons why you would want their life, even if it's difficult and hard to think of any. She has a big house, she travels to Texas a lot, and she has the perfect TV for watching hockey / movies!


Floriae
Your French name is
~Gentille~
which means "kind."
You value things like friendship and loyalty. You
are caring and very nice to everyone, not only
those you care about. You have a small group of
friends that you love, and are probably very accepting.


What is your French name?
brought to you by Quizilla


HASH(0x8b7dbc0)
Your mysteriousness makes you beautiful. Just as
moths are drawn to light, some people are
attracted by your darkness. You hold a mystery
and grace that they cannot resist.


What Makes You Beautiful?
brought to you by Quizilla

Hahaha... I wish!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home