Sunday, November 27, 2005

I finally have the ingredients for suudsu... gummi bears and milk! / Cut Tag Meme

Since I rarely can get to sleep before 4 AM these days, I was a very tired hamsterette at church... but at least being around people seems to energize me a bit. I talked to a bunch of people, including Eric: he'd gone to church so early on Friday to practice for the Coquitlam worship on Saturday, which was fine enough.. still, he should have told me. (or maybe I should've called him.. whatever) When I told him that I'd forgotten to get gummi bears the other day, he was surprised: "What? No suudsu? Oh well, you always have milk anyhow.. or most of the time." He also went "Todd Bertuzzi" on me when I asked how the worship thing had gone last night: "It was what it was... it is what it is." Hahaha!

James Speidel (the former youth pastor) was back from the Netherlands for vacation, so a bunch of us talked to him for a while. Good times indeed... seeing him again was cool, and he's back for three weeks this time, so maybe I'll see his wife Sanne and their baby next week. I talked to Kevin and Eric for a while about Jon: it seems that certain sources of information were wrong again, since Eric said he's coming back on the 17th instead of the 14th. Oh well, I'm used to being steered wrong... and know that Eric would be right, heh. ;) Later on, Nathan and Jen went for coffee with Eric: he could give me a ride, but he was skipping Sunday School to work on his friend's business webpage. Since I had to stay to help with the toddlers, I did so: man, we ended at 12:25 today! (which is REALLY early!)

Not much else to tell about the day... oh, a bunch of the teens got "married" in their Sunday School class. Apparently, Daniel was the minister and married them "until class is dismissed" rather than "till death do you part." So a bunch of the teen girls had flowers, and Mike was saying that Citrus was his brother-in-law now: that's funny, since he and Cordia (Citrus' sister) were always close anyhow! :D

Mom also bought me a Santa hat from Regal, heh. (and said that Dave's mom invited us over for Christmas dinner, so she'll have them over on New Year's... if it's anything like last year's buzzed / drunk escapades, I don't want to know, haha!) Oh, and I got some gummi bears from Safeway later on; so now I could make suudsu if I wanted! I'll have to change my MSN name when I get home, since I no longer feel like dying. Man, I'm lazy about changing my name... o_O


Ooh, I got some fresh Mom hilarity for you too!

1. While listening to the Grey Cup football game, the announcers say something about a linebacker.

Mom: "What's a LINEBREAKER?!"
Me: "That's not what they said.. it's a LINEBACKER... a football player!"
Mom: "Are you sure? They have so many names for it.. a receiver, linebacker, quarterback..."


2. A little later in the game, something's mentioned about Pamela Anderson being in town.

Mom: "Pamela Anderson?"
Me: "Yes, Mom.. she's in town for the game."
Mom: "What? She's addicted? Ha?!"
Me: "I didn't say that! She's IN TOWN!"
Mom: "Oh...."


3. Slightly later...

Mom: "Do you want some coffee to wake up before dinner?"
Me: "No, Mom... maybe some hot chocolate later."
Mom: "But it's nice DIP coffee!"
Me: "Uh, no thanks..."


Also did the cut tag meme. HAHAHAHAHA.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home