Monday, November 07, 2005

Googlebombing / 5000-Question Survey, Questions 1-50

You know when you go to Google and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky" on a search for "Failure" and it comes up as George "The Chimp" Bush? Gotta love Googlebombing! :D


"No One Else Has This!" Meme

(for these purposes, my "friends list" is my known readership... yes, all two of you :P)


Name one CD you own that no one on your friends list has: Various Artists - The Best Ever Australian Album (2-CD) [2:31:48 / 40 tracks]

Name one book you own that no one on your friends list has: Ghosts: True Encounters with the World Beyond (Hans Holzer)

Name one DVD / VHS you have that no one on your friends list has: Various Artists - Music DVD (66:17:51 / 1048 tracks) [thanks to Corey] :P

Name one place you've visited that no one on your friends list has: Man, I wish I had an exotic place for this... but since my brother reads this and he's been on ALL the family vacations I've been on (obviously), then I don't have one. Unless I count Drumheller, AB.... yeah, I'll do that. :P


5000 Question Survey, Questions 1-50

Got these questions from this QuestionClub LJ post by Arthurbulla. I'm going to post the survey in 50-question batches, like the original. No worries there! Five thousand questions and answers wouldn't fit as an entry, anyhow. :P

The only complete copy... you'll have to go around erasing answers.

My goal is to do one installment every other day or so... or whenever things here get slow. Maybe I'll have this done by the time I'm 30... o_O


1. Who are you? I'm Leslie!

2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? I'm weird, caring, and temperamental.

3. When you aren't filling out 5,000-question surveys like this one, what are you doing? Browsing around the Net and trying to hang with friends.

4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time). Band, English, Socials, Math, Science.

5. What is your biggest goal for this year? I want to do something meaningful.

6. Where will you be in 5 years? No idea, but hopefully I'll have respect. ;)

7. What do you want to be when you grow up? Someone who works with kids, heh.

8. Are you more child-like or childish? Childish, I'm afraid.

9. What is the last thing you said out loud? "Okay, bye!" (phone conversation with Eric H.)

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? Green Day's Burnout.

11. Have you ever taken a martial arts class? No, but that looks interesting-ish.

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? Either it's a plateau or it grows worse. :P

13. Does time really heal all wounds? I suppose in certain circumstances...

14. How do you handle a rainy day? Stay in and read, like I was saying to Jen earlier today.

15. Which is worse... losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? Losing luggage, because you can easily buy more lights if they're too tangled. You might not get the luggage back, or at least not for some time!

16. How is your relationship with your parents? Will you miss them when they are gone? My relationship with my parents could be better, but I'm sure it's mostly coz they're "sensitive Asian parents." I think that despite all I say about them when I'm mad, I will miss them!

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? Most of the time, although sometimes I can be pretty clueless.

18. What is the truest thing that you know? Life is full of vignettes.

19. What do you want your life to be like, as the future takes clearer shape? I want to have a settled life, to have respect for what I (manage to) do, and to be able to express my feelings better.

20. Have you ever been given a second chance? Probably over and over and over again... you know the drill.

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? A giver... although there are some times when I just take from people! =/

22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart? Usually...

23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? Acupressure? heh

24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? The whole Stephen rigmarole.. bleh.

25. Who have you hugged today? Man, I knew this was a bad day to start the survey coz I've hugged no one today!

26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? Um.... Eric M. drove me home from church? haha

27. Do you have a lot to learn? Yeah... quite a bit!

28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working, what would they be? Getting along with my mother all the time, being the best I can be in every situation, and cooking a lot.

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do, or how other people make you feel? How they make me feel.

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? Communication, love, and trust.

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die? Visit Europe / Australia, learn a lot about history and culture, and tell people that I love them.

32. What three things would you want to avoid doing before you die? Getting majorly drunk, getting attacked by a strange man (I'm turning into my mother! o_O ), and killing someone.

33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? Not really... I wish there was, though.

34. What does each decade make you think of:

The 19..

20's: Suffragettes.

30's: The Depression.

40's: World War II.

50's: Sock hops!

60's: The British Invasion.

70's: Feminism.

80's: Hair bands.

90's: Grunge.

2000's (so far): 9/11 and its aftermath.

35. Which decade do you feel you belong in, and why? The 1990's because I felt like I "connected" more in that decade... and I have no clue what that's supposed to mean! Maybe I was more aware and alert? heh

36. What is your favorite oldie / classic rock song? Pink Floyd, Money

37. If you could say any sentence to the President of the USA, what would it be? "What were you THINKING?!"

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? MuchMoreMusic.

39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? .... none of them, I hope!

40. Have you ever been a Girl Scout / Boy Scout? No, but I was in Brownies once.

41. If you were travelling to another continent, would you rather fly or take a boat? Fly.

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? Because there's this thing called different hemispheres. It can't be daytime all across the world at the same time, can it? :P

43. What does your name mean? Dweller in the gray castle; small meadow.

44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? The depths of the ocean.

45. Word association

What's the first word that comes to mind when you see these words?

air: Plane.

meat: Sausage.

different: Unique.

pink: Aerosmith.

deserve: Grace.

white: Room.

Elvis: Costello.

cilantro: Parsley.

heart: Veins.

clash: Conflict.

pulp: Jarvis Cocker.

46. If you could meet any person who is dead and famous, who would you want it to be? John Lennon.

47. What if you could meet anyone alive and famous? .... too many choices, gah! Thom Yorke? heh

48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it every day? Spinal Tap!

49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? Books to read, notebook to write stuff down in, CD player and CDs, word searches / puzzle books...

50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? No, unless you count my surviving a 10-week premature birth.














Street Smart


You're street smart. This type of intelligence is very closely tied to being 'socially smart' - your intelligence comes from a high amount of applied education - you've learned, and continue to learn, from your environment. You know the ins and outs of real-life situations, and could probably talk your way out of a fight better than any of those theoreticians could.


30% applied intelligence
60% learned intelligence















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com



You scored as Batman, the Dark Knight. As the Dark Knight of Gotham, Batman is a vigilante who deals out his own brand of justice to the criminals and corrupt of the city. He follows his own code and is often misunderstood. He has few friends or allies, but finds comfort in his cause.

Batman, the Dark Knight

79%

The Terminator

75%

Captain Jack Sparrow

71%

Indiana Jones

67%

William Wallace

67%

Neo, the "One"

63%

Lara Croft

58%

El Zorro

54%

James Bond, Agent 007

54%

The Amazing Spider-Man

54%

Maximus

42%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com



alt_tag
You chose brown eyes.
Brown-eyed people are normally very romantic. You
love to daydream, and sometimes you get
confused with your own fantasies over reality.
You are pretty outgoing, but some days, all you
want to be is alone... reading, or thinking by
yourself. You have many talents, and you will
probably have a very important job when you're older.


The Eye color personality test
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home