Thursday, November 03, 2005

Found the solution to my copy / paste problem!

While catching up on stuff, I finally found the solution to my copy / paste problem!

Here it is!


Yay! I'm so happy! :D (or I will be once the piece of junkware that is New Dot Net has been REMOVED...)

Now, if I could just get rid of that ugly navigation on Firefox that Eric installed that time....

I'll tell Eric later on when I call / MSN him, and I'd tell Corey except he's busy doing some crap homework assignment which is due tomorrow... later, then! :D


Edit: Corey's helped me with the toolbar: Right click and choose customize.. you can tell it to use small / large icons in that customize menu... you can do that though, customize the toolbar and drag the address bar off of it... make a new toolbar... put the address bar there. Someone on the Mozilla Zine Forums has helped me with the other thing: Click on the "View" button in the History Sidebar and choose your preferred setting. YAY FOR THE APPEARANCE NOW! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home