Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hairdresser woes, blog catch-up

Remember that person who wasn't there when I made an appointment with him? I just called the hairdresser and he claims something came up / that there was a big accident. Lovely... now I'll have to RESCHEDULE.... :P

He also claimed he called my parents (they left their number with him), and he wasn't able to reach them. That's what answering machines are for, you idiot! :P


In other news, I'm now caught up with a bunch of blogs on Blogger and Xanga. Spoz is having problems with someone stealing photos, so OF COURSE he put up a bunch of stupid photos for the childish person in question to take... haha! Seems my sister's been on a bit of a jersey-buying spree, and likes how the worship team is gelling despite the age disparity. She's also really stretched in terms of helping for two Fellowships... sometimes I wish I had her energy / motivation. As it is, I'm still a bit burnt out... but as Dave phrased it about something else: it was just an excuse to avoid hard work, to run away, to quit. I really don't want to do that... maybe I need to stretch myself more? (but how / where?) I know I'm kind of a "people person," but I'm also too much an internet addict just like Vivian.

Dave went to the Raptors-Wizards opening game, and Jon wishes the World Series lasted a little longer so he could procrastinate more... with concerts, subbing, church, Fellowship, and other essentials / assignments coming up?! Reminds me, I should ask what he wants for his birthday / Christmas since Dave's mom is going to visit next week!) Dawn is having interesting adventures in Beijing: she's put up pictures of the Great Wall, and wishes (like me) that she could control her mouth sometimes. Real life doesn't get edited a whole lot, so I guess it's hard to edit your personal blogs. ;)

Speaking of Vivian, she's been having some very interesting times in France... it sounds great, except for transportation strikes and such. I love the background on her site because it's so pretty! Oh, and I had to laugh when I read her last post: "Has it really been 5 years (plus a day) since that memorable AGM where me and Steph were sitting in the pews, wondering if we could vote and having Uncle Alan [my dad] tell the entire congregation that voters must be 18 and over and that Vivian will have to wait til the next one in January cause she missed it by a day? Looks from onlookers had everyone around me in stitches! Oh, the memories..." Hahaha, I was right there with them too... but I think that the other people really didn't start to look until our entire section started laughing ourselves! (this was a couple of years before a bunch of people from the ESC took over the balcony for AGM's) Maybe I'll write her one of these days...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home