Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Mike being sick, buying up stuff, not talking to someone, Corey's dubious fart links

..... what do you know. My worker Mike is off today since he's fairly sick. Had I known that beforehand, I would have gone out and bought myself a few necessary items... *grumble* Oh well.... maybe I'll go out later and buy that book and a few other items, AND mail Dave's thank-you card! Oh, and since SOMEONE didn't respond to my birthday party email but DID to the Derek party Evite... I'm not talking to her! Quite easy to do, as I never really liked her in the first place. I don't know why... I'm supposed to have Christian love for this person and everyone else, but it is DIFFICULT, yo!


Here's something Corey linked me to a year ago:

Prepare to be horrified and amused at the same time.

MrPTptPT (11:44:50 PM): Fart Contest!
MrPTptPT (11:47:00 PM): this link is even better

I asked him where he got that stuff...

MrPTptPT (11:57:04 PM): I was looking up pictures of people in stupid anime costumes at conventions to show to someone that brought that topic up, and I had google open and was suddenly inspired to type "fart contest" for no apparent reason
MrPTptPT (11:57:17 PM): and I found something cool right away!



Thanks, Corey.. I love you too. :P


Renee's recommendation: If you've REALLY got a stomach of steel, and you're interested in further sick fart-related stuff (and multitudes of other disgusting stuff) you may want to (with great caution of course) check out James Joyce's dirty letters to his wife.

These are so gross. Maybe you shouldn't look. People were even nastier in 1909 than they are now! I should not be doing this...

An excerpt (much tamer than the rest of the content):

I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home