Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Derek's going-away party / A new Diana Gabaldon book!

Firing up the ol' email today, I found an Evite from Phil C. concerning Derek L.'s going-away party. I hear he is going away to San Diego for work, but the first I heard of it was Sunday night. Ah well, at least I'm invited somewhere again and it's at Erin's, heh. I can catch up on my weekend sleep some other time, haha.


Host: Philip Chang
Location: Erin's House
When: Sunday, October 16, 6:00 PM
For those of you who might not know yet, Derek will be moving to San Diego at the end of October to start a new job. We're booking you guys early coz the month is starting to look really busy... This may be your last chance to hang out with him before he leaves, so come out to the party!

Please RSVP and bring $10 for dinner.

See you there!!


Ooh, I *have* to get A Breath of Snow and Ashes (the last book in the Outlander series) since it comes out TODAY!!!! I think I need to re-read The Fiery Cross first, though... YAY! I'm SO EXCITED!!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home