Saturday, September 24, 2005

Ties, baptismal candidates, whiteout, sleep, and meetings

Today at Awana, Jason and Amos had to have others tie their ties for them. I also reminded Danny to take the Awana Games book home, as per his request... he would never have remembered otherwise, he told me. I got Julie and Elaine to give me the list of people being baptized at Thanksgiving: Julie, Ivan, Michael, Isabel, Sarah, Emily, and J-Mak. Since Amos likes to play with my whiteout so much, I might get him some... but probably not, haha. I should tell him and his brother that I've been accused of eating (colored) whiteout, but I don't want to freak them out... it's a good thing that I think they're getting the hang of Awana secretarial duties. :D

Later, Sam and I talked about how you should get SOME sleep every night unless you've pulled an all-nighter and it would be bad to sleep for just one hour and wake up really grumpy. My sister has lately not been sleeping at all (I don't know what she's doing), so Sam and I both think that she should at least GET the two or four hours of sleep that she can function on... she doesn't really have reason to stay up all night, except MAYBE double Fellowship involvement!

For some reason, I'm all weird about letting my parents know the latest news. Oh wait, my sister just popped online to say that she can't be late tomorrow since she's leading worship. So I told her that I actually couldn't make it because of this meeting tomorrow at 10 in the Brighouse School park. I guess she's worried or something, if "aiya" a zillion times is an indicator. ;) At least if / when this happens, I have time to pack and stuff.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home