Sunday, September 25, 2005

Pizza and out-of-season songs

Since I'm home for the day and only need to go out later (quite a change!), I decided to take advantage of the Domino's $10.99 Mega-Deal that I was talking about a few days ago. Why not? Today's the last day! For some reason, I always end up regretting it when I order pizza... I don't know why. Oh well... large pizza with pepperoni / ham / ground beef / Italian sausage / cheese / tomato / mushrooms / pineapple / olives / chicken, here we come! (makes me think of the pizza place prank calls, hahaha)

Someone is practising Christmas carols on the clarinet (or a similar instrument) in a nearby apartment... it's kind of the wrong time for that! Reminds me of when Esther would warm up on her flute before leading worship... with Christmas carols. Gah!

Oh well, time grows short and I need to leave... it'll probably be a long night, but at least I'll spend it with friends. :D

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home