Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Notes on trepanation, sago, Terrence, Sarah Rowlett, kisses, Candy's package, unkilling, and more

A few random notes:

* Corey's advice to me a couple of years ago when I thought airing my brain out / trepanation might help me: "Chop a section of your skull out and pour some soap in there, then rinse with water, and dry it with a hair dryer, then put your skull back together with tape and glue.."

* Me: someone started making kissy noises into the phone, so I hung up on her :P
Corey: er... that might have been the way to go, yeah :P
Me: honestly, nobody does that to me on the phone and gets away with it :P
Corey: dammit, now I have to call you sometime and do that just to bug you, but I don't really want to


I have NO idea what my reaction would be if he did that.. so phew! :P

* Corey's view on my "weird twin vibe"

* If you couldn't see the sago picture I posted a few days ago, I finally resorted to saving the original picture to my computer and Photobucketing it that way. (I tried saving it as a URL, but apparently it didn't return a picture... go figure!) I decided to include German Tim's birthday greeting to me for good measure. :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

* My sister's friend Terrence buzzed me on MSN the other day, calling me "sis." At first, I thought he had me confused with Steph... but that was quickly solved. He asked how I was, and thinks I'd make a great teacher with my personality and the way I carry myself. Let me tell you, the way I carry myself is not exactly the best because of my disability. I'm not so sure my personality is the one best suited for a teacher, either. But I guess it's nice he wants to motivate me or whatever he was doing.. I know he thought I had no passion or whatever last June, heh.

* I finally heard from my Oklahoma friend Sarah Rowlett, who wanted to wish me a belated happy birthday. She also told me that she wanted to wait and save her first kiss for her wedding day. But it's difficult to do that, especially when she's been going out with her baby for three years.. I sympathize.

* My Toronto friend Candy's sending me another package... I just hope this puppy won't take forever (eight weeks?!) to arrive like it did last year! She feels really bad about forgetting my birthday, so I guess she's sending mucho extra stuff to make up for it. I guess I'll have to figure out how to classify this in my music list, haha.

The DIGIMORTAL from Fear Factory, a Trapt mix (they're cool), an Edgy mix, Alternative mix, Interesting mix (all free CNET music files), and a mix of some of my favourite CSI / CSI: Miami songs (That one I know you'll like). I think that is it... lol. Keep ya busy for a night or two... depending on yer mood, yes?

Out of the CNET file mixes, I listen to the Edgy one the most. The band Lamb Of God is a bit *growly*, but cool. They actually have messages in their music. I think they are classified as "Christian Metal Grunge" by some critics. (What a label, eh?)

G said about 5 to 7 days, as he paid the extra $1.

SO, girly, be sure to PM me when they get there... and enjoy!!


Now I'm having a hilarious conversation with Corey about unkilling him... he doesn't seem to like the revivification spell I put on him, heh. "Revivification" just happens to be another one of my favorite words... I saw it in one of the Dragon Warrior games, haha. After this conversational bit detailed below, we talked about strip clubs / lapdances and such... oh my! ;)

I put a spell on you... CCR references rule, haha!

[22:33:09] mrptptpt: click on it straight from their picture index thing you found
[22:38:30] AlenaBrolxFlami: I did... and plugged that URL into Photobucket... it didn't return a picture!
[22:39:09] mrptptpt: well obviously that's not the way to do it :P do that... but then SAVE the picture... and put THAT in photof**kit :P
[22:40:02] AlenaBrolxFlami: .... COREY!!!!!!
[22:44:39] mrptptpt: now what!?!?
[22:49:29] AlenaBrolxFlami: that's not the name of the site!!
[22:50:28] mrptptpt: oh yeah?
[22:50:31] mrptptpt: are you sure about that?
[22:54:09] AlenaBrolxFlami: fine.. YOU try that in a URL and see what you get :P
[22:54:56] mrptptpt: just did, it works
[23:02:09] AlenaBrolxFlami: yeah right
[23:15:23] mrptptpt: try
[23:27:25] mrptptpt: try it try it try it try it try it try it try it try it try it try it try it try it try it try it try it
[23:40:51] AlenaBrolxFlami: ... if this leads me to a shocking site, I am going to kill you!!!!!!!
[23:41:40] AlenaBrolxFlami: *kills you, only not really*
[23:49:31] mrptptpt: you liar, you really did it
[23:49:35] mrptptpt: that was really rude of you
[23:49:44] mrptptpt: you should say you're sorry and resurrect me
[23:51:08] AlenaBrolxFlami: killing you?
[23:51:38] mrptptpt: yeah! you jerk!
[23:51:46] AlenaBrolxFlami: so.. what? are you speaking to me from the beyond!?
[23:52:00] mrptptpt: I guess so... don't ask me how it works
[23:52:12] mrptptpt: now hurry up and f**king unkill me
[23:57:25] AlenaBrolxFlami: unkilling? that sounds so... weird...
[23:58:54] mrptptpt: I don't really care... just do it!
[23:59:04] mrptptpt: you killed me, so now you have to unkill me
[23:59:44] mrptptpt: if you don't, I'll have to go find a witch doctor or something, and most of those @$$holes are scams anyway, so it'll be a lot of work... so if we could just get on with the damn unkilling already, it'd really make this move along more smoothly!
[00:08:37] AlenaBrolxFlami: hahahahaha.
[00:08:56] AlenaBrolxFlami: fine, fine.. *puts a spell on you*
[00:11:48] mrptptpt: ack! now you f**king cursed me! I said unkill, not cast spells and s**t on me! now you're really f**kin' all the s**ts
[00:12:12] AlenaBrolxFlami: you obviously don't know what kind of spell I put on you, do ya? :P
[00:14:42] mrptptpt: you don't unkill with spells! that's how you f**king make zombies to do your bidding
[00:14:59] mrptptpt: I just want to be unkilled. it's really simple... you just unkill me!
[00:18:49] AlenaBrolxFlami: and if I don't?
[00:19:33] mrptptpt: well then, you're just a killer and spellcaster and generally not a likable character!
[00:21:37] AlenaBrolxFlami: *puts a spell of revivification on you*
[00:21:43] AlenaBrolxFlami: there, you're alive.. :P
[00:23:05] mrptptpt: ITS NOT A SPELL... YOU JUST HAVE TO UNKILL ME!!! :P
[00:29:16] AlenaBrolxFlami: REVIVIFICATION IS THE SAME THING!
[00:30:12] mrptptpt: YEAH BUT I DONT WANT MAGIC!! JUST DO REAL SHIT
[00:30:18] mrptptpt: just UNKILL!
[00:34:25] AlenaBrolxFlami: what makes you think you get a choice in the matter?
[00:42:53] mrptptpt: I'll go kick your ass!
[00:43:15] AlenaBrolxFlami: I've already revivified you, though!
[00:51:03] mrptptpt: but you were supposed to UNKILL!!!! UNKILL!!! stop coming up with other methods and shit! :P
[00:58:46] AlenaBrolxFlami: but it's THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!
[01:02:47] mrptptpt: no it's not!! do it my way!!!
[01:03:02] mrptptpt: don't make me go over there!
[01:03:24] AlenaBrolxFlami: you want to go to the Vancouver strip clubs, admit it :P
[01:03:57] mrptptpt: there's strip clubs in Denver. we've got naked women here too, yo :P
[01:04:36] AlenaBrolxFlami: COREY
[01:06:17] mrptptpt: what??? you brought up naked bitches, not me
[01:15:21] AlenaBrolxFlami: I did not!
[01:15:52] mrptptpt: so what kind of strip clubs are we going to then?
[01:18:55] AlenaBrolxFlami: wait. hold up. did you want to be revivified again?
[01:20:11] mrptptpt: UNKILLED, DAMMIT
[01:24:42] AlenaBrolxFlami: It's the same damn thing! :P But fine... *makes you drink an unkilling potion*
[01:26:28] mrptptpt: dammit, stop adding things to this and changing things!!! you UNKILL me. that's it! no magic or potions or any s**t like that *unkills you* would be sufficient! :P
[01:34:56] AlenaBrolxFlami: you KNOW that's how I am! :P
[01:35:57] AlenaBrolxFlami: ... and why have we spent two hours on this? never mind, don't answer that... *unkills you*
[01:36:58] mrptptpt: well, it's about freaking time


Too bad a certain someone is on semi-hiatus right now: he told me once that he was "an ethical slut" (with his complicated lifestyle, he'd better be!), and I kinda wanted him to take this one to prove it... although I guess he COULD cheat on it. *snort*

Innocent Virgin
Whoa! You scored -89 Sluttiness Points and 16 Ethics Points! Interesting...

Well, since you're a virgin, you couldn't possibly be considered a slut on any level. You're still an innocent cute little flower waiting to bloom or be plucked or whatever. But, you are ethical at least and that buys you many brownie points. Hopefully you'll stay that way when you get around to having your cherry popped... one of these days.



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on Sluttiness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 46% on Ethics
Link: The Ethical Slut Test written by PlayfulKissing on OkCupid Free Online Dating

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home