Saturday, September 24, 2005

Bubble Tea Tally, plus pictures of pearls and sago

I remember the two days last year at this time when I was live on location at the Netaholics Café... good times with weird music and shooting all around me from the computer games. Eric was surprised I was paying for Internet access, but I had to keep up with things somehow. ;)

I've also figured out how to get around sites that disable right-clicking: just view the source code! :D

Hey, Dominic's finally replied to a long-ago message on OK Cupid! Seems the site kept logging him out... =/ At least things are reasonably okay now with him, heh.


.... it occurs to me that it's been some time since I did up a bubble tea tally in here....

SUMMER BUBBLE TEA TALLY (4)

white grape @ L&G Bubble Tea (Tuesday, July 12)
pudding @ Dragon Ball (Friday, Aug. 13)
mango @ Tazza World Tea and Café (Tuesday, Sept. 6) [with sago instead of pearls]
honeydew @ Daimasu Sushi (Friday, September 9)


Sago is the term for really tiny white tapioca beads.

Bubble tea pearls:




Sago:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home