Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Fire alarms, pizza, redrum, finishing the LJ retro-tag project, SLB night

Another day, another false fire alarm...

These pizza prank calls are making me hungry for pizza... maybe I'll take advantage of the $10.99 "any size of pizza with any number of toppings" deal that Domino's has on now... :D

I wish a certain biological function had held off until after SLB night, but at least it didn't hit on my birthday! I remember the time that Vernon was here to pick me up for prayer meeting, but I said I wasn't feeling well... what I really meant was that I didn't want to mess with certain reinforcements at Jason's! But if I have to do that at Eric's tomorrow, I will. Better the Morrills' bathroom than a Chinese restaurant bathroom, kinda...

Speaking of SLB night, Eunice asked whether she can count on me to be there tomorrow at 6:30 since the restaurant is tiny and busy. Of COURSE she can! On the inaugural SLB night, I was there ten minutes before everyone else... and yes, I agree with her that the number of "Richmond Crew" emails is crazy! At least it's a break from spam, haha. ;)

I finally finished retro-tagging all my LJ entries last night! You can refer to this tags page for a list of all the tags I've used. Warning: it's extensive, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home