Sunday, September 18, 2005

Finally having plans for SLB night, and catching up!

We FINALLY have a plan for SLB night, after exchanging at least fifty emails about it among the nine of us! From Eric's email to everyone just now:

Okay, this is final plan... barring a veto from the Chinese Representative to the UN.
Wednesday at 6:15
Movie at my place
I will rent In Good Company, The Longest Yard, and Passion of the Jew. We will most likely watch Longest Yard and Passion will be saved for a double bill if people want to see it. If people are against watching Longest Yard, I will throw in In Good Company. Otherwise, I will just watch it with my family on Thursday. If neither of those options are available, I will pick up Fever Pitch.


Ah, that feels good to have it all planned out! I like it that way, haha. Much less uncertainty. :D

Gotta love that "Chinese representative to the UN" comment, too! *laugh*


I've caught up on the last two days in journal land in the past five hours... imagine what it would be like if I were still in RQ! o_O


Your World View

You are a cautious type, neutral, and rather insecure.
You would agree with the idea that everybody has his price...
And in your own case, it would not be high.

You are ruled by an inferiority complex and not easy to assess.
How do you present yourself to the world?
An idealist, a moralist, a conformist keeping up with the Joneses?



What Your Sleeping Position Says

You are calm and rational.
You are also giving and kind - a great friend.
You are easygoing and trusting.
However, you are too sensible to fall for mind games.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home