Friday, September 16, 2005

Birthday shots, cough medicine, prank calls, questions meme, quizzes on MP / MG

Corey keeps thinking that I should have someone buy me (awful) shots for my birthday... yeah right! *rolleyes*

I should also buy some more Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa since I'm running out of it. The problem is that those bottles are so hard to open... the last time I had a new bottle, I had to get random hallway people to open it for me! Maybe I need to hang out with guys again.... ;)

Some new prank calls that Corey found.. all messing with telemarketers!


From Nikki:

1. Why did you add me?
2. Have I ever annoyed you to the point you want to kill me?
3. Do you like me? (Specify: Platonic or romantic!)
4. Do we talk a lot?
5. If you answered no to 4, how do you think we can talk more?
6. Do you think I update too much?
7. Do my posts annoy you?
8. Have I ever offended you by accident?
9. If you answered yes to 8, is there a way I can make up for it?
10. Lastly, are there any questions, or anything you want to know about me?


You are Tim the Enchanter! Sure, you can blow up small objects, but no one really respects you. But you'll have the last laugh...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You are Tim the Enchanter! Sure, you can blow up
small objects... but no one really respects you.
But you'll have the last laugh... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Which Monty Python & the Holy Grail Character are you REALLY?
brought to you by Quizilla


Gretchen
Gretchen Weiner


Which Mean Girl are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home