Friday, September 16, 2005

Stupid knocking idiots! / Eunice, Henrik, Sophia, and little Olivia / Cute animal quiz

Bloody idiots knocking at windows and doors before 9 AM should kindly sod off! I was looking forward to sleeping more than six hours, you know!

I just checked my email to find that Eunice can't make my birthday dinner tomorrow after all, since she doesn't get off work till 6:45 and it will be long and busy like last week. She loves me, wishes me a happy birthday, and says we can make Shanghai Wind my second birthday dinner... if she wants to cover my part of the bill, that would be fine! *laugh* Erin's up for Shanghai Wind, and jokes that the next Richmond Crew hangout will be at her place in the West Side since her parents are out of town in October! She's at Whistler this weekend, so we'll see her on Wednesday!

My Swedish friend Henrik just emailed me:

Happy birthday!! :)

And happy mid-autumn festivals as well, if you celebrate it... :)

The company I work for has all the production in China, so I got a "happy mid autumn festival" mail today... I've been wishing everybody a happy mid autumn today... ;)

I do the same when the Chinese new year celebrations start... always get funny reactions like "Yeah, happy new year! (pause) Hey, that was last month!" ;)


Heh, it's very nice that he remembered... although I bet the ICQ pop-up reminded him of my birthday, haha. ;) As for the Mid-Autumn Festival, I don't really celebrate it... although my grandma would take us all out for dinner if she were here, heh. (we're not sure when she'll get back from Hong Kong) Must be a bit jarring for those people to be wished a Happy New Year a month or so late, haha. ;) But yeah... I remember the week when my friends and I were wishing each other a Happy Chinese New Year and a Happy Valentine's Day. Good times. :)

My friend Sophia's finally had her baby... she emailed a bunch of people about it. Olivia was born at 9:25 AM on September 11, and weighed in at 7 pounds and 4 ounces. (she's 52 cm long, if that means anything...)









The Atelopus Frog
You scored 25% animal sex!
Traditional, relatively monogamous, and maybe a bit clingy: you, my friend, are the Atelopus Frog. There's nothing you like more than some old-fashioned sex followed by a good, loooooong cuddle! The act itself isn't all that exciting, but after coitus, the male atelopus continues to lie on the back of the female for up to six months. Why? 'Cause it means she won't be able to have sex with anyone else. You possessive, needy little bastard.







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on animal yee-ha
Link: The How Animals Have Sex Test written by maxbeckmann on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



You Are A: Lamb!

lambPeaceful and gentle, lambs have been used in religious imagery for millennia. Lambs are baby sheep, an animal tended by shepherds since the dawn of history. As a lamb, you tend to stay together in a flock and graze on grassy land. Lambs don't mind being led and tend not to go off on their own.

You were almost a: Puppy or a Kitten
You are least like a: Squirrel or a FrogWhat Cute Animal Are You?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home