Saturday, September 17, 2005

Dave's true crime book, Vivian and Karen's cocoa

Somebody decided that 9 AM on a Saturday was a good time to start powerwashing the walls in the hallway. So now I'm running at more a sleep deficit than I normally would be. Also, this cough is kicking my butt... I need more medicine!

I opened my birthday gifts from Dave, Vivian, and Karen once I figured out that going back to sleep wasn't really an option. (I wish I could have!) Dave got me True Crime Stories by Max Haines... if you know me, you know that I like reading about true crime. Vivian and Karen got me a HUGE box with assorted kinds of Land O'Lakes cocoa in it: Chocolate Supreme, Chocolate Hazelnut, Chocolate Double Fudge, Chocolate and Raspberry, Chocolate and French Vanilla, and Chocolate with Caramel. Here I thought Land O'Lakes was only known for butter and dairy products! Thanks to the three of them: they're so nice! :D

I know I probably have a ton of birthday wishes, emails, and whatever to get to... but I'll do that after Felico's lunch / Awana / Red Robin's / Dragon Ball... outta here! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home