Monday, September 19, 2005

"Citrus size" and Nathan's measurements

Erin just emailed us: "Hey guys... I'm sooooo sorry! I can't come on Wed.. I just got an email that I have a recruitment dinner for Pharmasave that I have to go to that night.

I won't be missing the Richmond Crew hangout in October though! Esp. since it's at my house!! hahaha.

*Erin.

P.S. I came back to like, 10 emails from "the Richmond Crew" in my inbox and I thought I'd just read the last one to update myself on what the latest plans were... it was Nathan giving out his measurements. I was like, WHAT THE HECK?!?! Why is he telling us this??? So I had to read all the other emails after that too! haha."


For your amusement, here are the relevant bits she was referring to...

Eric: "My place is now available and has a bigger TV (only 27" not Citrus size hehe) and a nice stereo system. We can still do it at Eunie's if you want."

Me: "(only 27" not Citrus size hehe) <--- .... I could SO do something Nathan-like with that remark, but I'm not going to. :P" (of all the people, his TRINITY advisors have corrupted him! o_O)

Nathan: "Errrr.... yes..... Les, right... But I'll have you know that I have many sizes and more than one: I have one 32", two 19", and one 17" with combo features............. umm... Boy, I guess it's fitting that we might be watching the Longest Yard?? ....... errrrr........ Save me!"

Me: "Hahaha... can't think of anything to save you from that, Nate. :P"

Steph: "WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION!"

Me: "Hahahaha. Bet it gave you quite the shock, Erin! Let's just say we definitely DON'T want to know about Nathan's, um, many sizes and combo features! o_O"

Aiya, indeed.... madcap friendly humor here! :D


P.S. Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday over the last day or so! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home