Friday, September 02, 2005

Ice Cream... 5L in my small freezer! / Prank Calls

I have five litres of ice cream in my small freezer now... yay for London Drugs!

2L of blackberry extravaganza.
1L each of Rolo, Vanilla Oreo, and Coffee Crisp.

The Rolo will be for tonight's welcome dinner, and the Vanilla Oreo will be for Sunday's barbecue. So no, I am not a fatty... I do believe in sharing, after all. ;)

Although I should have bought some of the Häagen-Dazs half-litres too, since I don't think 1L is enough for at least 30 people... but at least there will be more dessert and food from others! However, I have no time to buy any more stuff this weekend... maybe tomorrow afternoon between the wedding and banquet, but I doubt buying more ice cream will be on my mind then! Eric says sugarless ice cream would be gross or chemically altered.. he'd prefer Rolo if he were still eating that stuff, haha. Maybe there will be fruit at the dinner, which he CAN eat... yay!

Corey's just said he'll pay me $20 if I can eat it all in under five minutes... haha, I don't THINK so! :P

He also said he used to go to a site that had a prank call where a guy calls a convenience store and tries to have them pre-melt some ice cream for him because that's the way he likes his ice cream, and he wants to come pick some up.... eww, haha. The same guy had a similar call asking a convenience store to pick out all the peppers for him on a burrito... and another one where he says he lost his pet caterpillar in there... he wants them to go look through all the shelves to find it. :P Corey wishes the site still worked so he could save those, haha... speaking of prank calls, I really oughta get that prank call CD and music DVD back from my brother before he leaves next week.



Yes, I thought this was worthy enough to be posted. Go figure. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home