Sunday, August 28, 2005

Dream: Lucas and Hannah's dad as Charlie Brown's dad?

I had a dream last night that I'd like to quickly share with you all before I go to church with my beloved friend Eric. :D

My church was holding a performance of some PEANUTS stories, and Uncle William (Lucas and Hannah N.'s dad and Uncle Stanley's brother, who left our church after the whole Pastor Glen thing went down in January 2004) was cast as Charlie Brown's dad. For some reason, Charlie Brown's family had the additional surname of Seifen... no, I haven't been reading about the Seifert quadruplets at Facts About Multiples lately! :P

Someone else was Snoopy in a purple bunny suit... I think that part was based on a Snoopy stuffed animal I have here in real life. (I got it at Easter once, and I'm looking at it right now) Julie S., Hannah W., and a few of the other kids wanted to sit near me so they could have some of my Lays rippled chips. That part is definitely based on all the times years ago when the kiddies would want me to buy stuff from the 7-11 for them!

The dream ended with Uncle William saying stuff about life, and us all cheering him on: "Go, Uncle William! Uh, we mean Mr. Brown-Seifen!" Hahahaha.

Oh, and the dream also had bits and pieces of various comics in color... most interesting!


.... is that the time? Must leave! Seeya later!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home