Friday, August 26, 2005

John Jugovic, blueberry mojitos, and more!

Right after that last post, I caught the next bus to get some money from the bank. I saw John Jugovic on the bus, of all people. He was topless and reading the Georgia Straight. HAHAHAHAHAHA, I remember the last time I saw him on the bus.. it was Jan. 2, 2004 when Jon / Steph / Melissa and I were taking the bus to Stepho's so we could eat HUGE platters of Greek food. He was with someone I knew from my Seaport days (Salman)... man, that was an interesting overheard conversation about fat girls in Alberta and thin girls in clubs! (of course, Salman recognized me...) John used to deliver the Richmond Review / the Richmond News back in the days when we all did newspaper routes, and my mom always distrusted him for some reason, especially when he got major complaints! There was this time when he wanted to use the phone, and my mom wanted us to keep an eye on him.. of course we did. He quit those routes, and soon I was taking them over... bad history there, haha. There was the time when I called to my brother because I wanted him to do something, and of course John thought I meant HIM! (haha, it happens... little Ian's dad also had one of those "do you mean ME?!" moments recently on the church steps into the basement, haha)

After that, I went to Milestones to have a portobello mushroom chicken dinner plus a blueberry mojito. (Darren's been after me to have that for about two weeks, haha) I heard Christina Aguilera's What A Girl Wants while there... bleh! :P Yes, I've now been to Milestones twice in a week.. once on Saturday with Eric H. / Eric M. / Anthony, and once just now. That doesn't compare to the times I've had steak twice in a week (Cactus Club / Milestones in December), the times I went to different McDonalds establishments twice in a day when I was a kid, or the time I went to Boston Pizza twice in a day when I was there for lunch and again after seeing the Passion of the Christ with Nathan / Eric H. / Des Chan in March 2004! Then I went to London Drugs to buy a postcard to send to Charlotte sometime, some Nestlé Toll House cookie dough / brownie chunks ice cream, and a lime green tea Snapple. (Corey seems to think I'll like them, and I do!) I forgot to get some candy for Bible Study, but I can do that at the 7-11. :D

Now, all this girl wants is to be out of here! (I'll pay Karen, Eric M., and Jon back their money for guides, pudding bubble tea at Dragon Ball, and movie tickets at Silvercity... and give someone back her shirt :P)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home