Saturday, August 27, 2005

RIP, Stevie Ray Vaughan / La Bombe / Fidela's mass email update / Prayers / various quirky quizzes

RIP, Stevie Ray Vaughan: October 3, 1954-August 27, 1990 (I listened to the SRV show on ROCK 101's Legends of Classic Rock show last week... the same one Jon and I listened to years ago when we were driving around trying to find the Earls restaurant that Elaine's birthday party was in... I should email Elaine to wish her a happy birthday tomorrow, too!) I'll do Chris W.'s Wikipedia trick for a link: Information on Stevie Ray Vaughan. (love that dude, because we rock no matter when / what we post!)




I will finish tagging March entries today after I go through my friendsfriends pages... I've been a slacker lately on this project, and I think that's doable. =/
(I don't think I'll finish before I talk to Corey, though... we were both too sleepy to say much last night when I got home, other than a bunch of his cursing designed to get a good reaction out of me :P

All my tags.


After reading through some of my old journals, I now remember a nickname Eric had for me back in the day: La Bombe. Heh, it has mostly to do with Big Sugar's Butterball and booty / production jokes. :D

Ooh, and Fidela just sent a mass email to a bunch of her friends... lovely! :D


FEMALE PRAYER

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed,
When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
Knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"
I pray that this man will love me to no end,
And always be my very best friend.
Amen.

MALE PRAYER

I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a liquor store and a bass boat. This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a shit.
Amen


Apparently, I'm a summer goth Redcap changeling Glorificus Bloody Mary with a soundtrack to her life... interesting!

You scored as Summer. You're summer! You're popular in two ways: you got lotsa friends, and most people prefer summer to any other season! Cool, isn't it?

Summer

67%

autumn

63%

Spring

46%

winter

46%

what season are you? (autumn, summer, winter or spring?)
created with QuizFarm.com



Redcap
Redcap. You are the stuff of nightmares and you
know it. It's all well and good when the sidhe
are playing there games, but you are the
driving force behind any real action taking
place. You crave action just about as much as
you crave food. It's a constant hunger that
gnaws away at the very edge of your soul, not
that you care too much about all that pansy
stuff. You do what you have to do, and don't
look back.


What Type of Changeling Are You? (Now Including Pictures for Each Kith)
brought to you by Quizilla


You scored as Goth.

Loser

50%

Goth

50%

Hippy

31%

Nerdy Girl

25%

Athletic Tomboy

19%

Popular Bitch

19%

Slut

6%

Preppy Girl

6%

What type of girl are you?!!
created with QuizFarm.com



Glorificus
63% amorality, 54% passion, 54% spirituality, 27% selflessness
You probably have a complicated, multi-faceted personality. Kind of like Glory-Ben-Glorificus.



Passionate and driven with a spiritual side that comes out at times, a healthy taste for the finer things in life and a willingness to do what's necessary to achieve your ends. You're assertive and have no problems standing up for yourself. And, push come to shove, you're the closest anyone's ever come to straight-up beating the Slayer and her gang.



Congratulations!


If you enjoyed this test, I would love the feedback! Also, you might want to check out some of my other tests if you're interested in the following:



Nerds, Geeks & Dorks



Professional Wrestling



Love & Sexuality





Thanks Again! -- THE 4-VARIABLE BUFFY PERSONALITY TEST



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 55% on morality
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 26% on repose
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 28% on spirituality
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 7% on selflessness
Link: The 4-Variable Buffy Personality Test written by donathos on OkCupid Free Online Dating



You Are a Bloody Mary

You're a fairly serious drinker, who's experimented a lot with different drinks.
You're a drunk, but a stable drunk. You don't ever let your drinking get out of control.



the soundtrack to your life by cuteliz34
name
opening creditsYellowcard, Only One
love songThe Postal Service, Brand New Colony
heartbreak songThe Early November, Ever So Sweet
"I hate you" songHot Rod Circuit, The Pharmacist
"Everything's okay" songThe Starting Line, Best of Me
closing creditsThrice, The Artist in the Ambulance
Quiz created with MemeGen!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home