Saturday, May 21, 2005

Organizing the Alaska postcards....

As a way of organizing my Alaska postcard-ness:

I'll get at least 35 or 40? (there goes my $60 US... *thud* )


REAL LIFE

* Me (at least 5, since that's what I got in the Maritimes)
* Citrus (he'll love it, haha)
* Danielle (she doesn't even know, I think!)
* Dawn (she's mailed me postcards in the past!)
* Eric H. (Alaskan king crab, haha)
* Eric M. (just because)
* Nathan (he's a crazy person!)

Personal LJ

* Catherine (geordiecat76)
* Christine (occipitaldruid)
* Farrah (lilaznffairy421)
* Jim (harryroberts)
* John (snooooopy)
* Kai Qing (sjenkins)
* Palmer (palmer_kun)


LJ in General

* Ann (annabel_annabel ... I have to reply to her letter!)


LJ RQ

* Erika (airyca)
* Lindsey (lbf_buzz)
* Sydney (sintron)
* Tiffany (circuscat)


Random Thought

* Amy (i_worship_feste)
* Chuck (hovsep)
* Rachel (emoduckie)
* Sarah (oh_no_bad_touch)


Personal GJ

* Billie (mrgrim)
* Shannon (tearfulgoodbyes)


GJ RQ

* Jennifer (sinfromnight)
* Margaret (biitchinbabi17)


Other Net Contacts

* Candy (she asked for postcards; she'll have 2)
* Corey (polar bears and seals, haha)
* Darren (just because he's a sweetheart)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home