Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Reminders, shirts, steak / salad / aspirin dream, voting, STAR WARS horoscope

What to write this afternoon.....

One part of me wishes that I hadn't tossed him back his shirt that afternoon when he left. That way, I could have it to remind me of some things. But then the more practical part of me says that it would have been a bad idea... no more reminders are needed, whether I ended up wearing the shirt or not. Who knows if it would have fit, haha. It was a nice Hundred Mile House shirt, with a nice drawing on the front. But I'm not one to steal other people's clothing, just in case you think that way! It just makes me wish I had one like that... I may have used to, but I'm not even sure where it went. :P

But after a dream in which I ate steak and salad in this richly-appointed bookstore / library (and drugged monkeys with aspirin to make them sleep on the shelves), I'm feeling better. I'm also talking to someone else now, who reassures me that they don't have ANYTHING against me. Remaining friends after this might be awkward if we let the whole "previous attraction" thing get in the way... they'd never dream of telling him not to be friends with anyone, including me. So I guess we'll see how all this goes.... I might be a bit insecure about things, but I am sure we'll remain friends and build the friendship. THEY changed the rules, and I'm not to blame even if I participated in certain activities with him. So if they're truly not upset with me, then that's a good thing. Guess I'll have to be VERY careful with how I act!

Besides, I have to give him his stuff back. So there's at least a practical reason for seeing him again at least once, haha. Who knows, I may even invite him and Jasmine out to one of our summer get-togethers! That'll be awesome!

I must also vote today at the local school. Let's hope I don't twist my ankle going out of the school like I did in 2001.... that would NOT be good for me, especially as I have this Alaskan cruise coming up next week.

Corey's right, as usual: hibernation mode IS faster! Go, us! :D





Star Wars Horoscope for Virgo




You show efficiency when working for a good cause.
But you tend to be a bit fussy when it comes to doing something out of the ordinary.
Like many Virgos, you want to stay out of the spotlight.
You do well at picking up the smallest details.

Star Wars character you are most like: C3P0

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home