Saturday, April 09, 2005

Babies, books, young children, friends list, email, personality disorder

Cindy told me that Helen finally had her baby on Monday... phew! We were all wondering about that last Sunday, since we figured the baby was at least two weeks late. It was actually ten days late, and Helen had to be induced into a very painful labor! The baby's been named Nathaniel. Next up to have a baby: Winnie.

Corey says he got my book and seaweed: yes, you're supposed to eat seaweed because it's good for you! (or at least, it tastes good) Hopefully, he likes the Vancouver stories that I got him as well. Then again, he claims that he's read the whole book three times already; I don't believe him. :P He also thinks that I'm trying to kill him with the "dangerous" (read: beaded) bookmark I sent... let's just say that I'd find better ways to kill him if I really wanted to do so, mwahahaha! He says the beads present a choking hazard for very young children: true, but he wasn't a very young child the last time I checked! We're not physically very young children just because we're both capable of acting like them! :P

It didn't take me as long as I thought it would to get caught up on my friends list and email comments. This is a good thing. :D

Someone just called me narrow-minded elsewhere, so I deleted the post. :P






You May Be a Bit Dependent ...









You're more than a little preoccupied with being abandoned.
You need a lot of support in your life, at all times.
It's difficult for you to survive on your own...
And you don't really think you ever could.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home