Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Pasta / pens / quizzes

Man, I hate ruining my pasta. Don't ask. :P I should have gone to Pasta Tuesday at Boston Pizza instead... next week, for sure! When I do go, I'll need to buy better-quality pens. PaperMate doesn't do it for me anymore, after many years of using those pens because I'm kinda cheap. The pens refuse to work half the time, and I'm going to have to use other ballpoint pens that write smoothly. Any suggestions?


Character
You're a Dialogue / Character Writer!


What kind of writer are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


You scored as Solar. You are a Solar Exalted! Once great rulers of Creation and intended to be the foremost among the Exalted, the Chosen of the Sun were slain by the treacherous Dragon-Blooded and their Sidereal compatriots. Now, you yearn to restore the world to its former, shining glory; the ruin and corruption around you is overwhelming, and you could probably change it singlehandedly, as long as that hand was full of a daiklave.

Solar

70%

Abyssal

65%

Dragon-Blooded

65%

Malfean

65%

Elemental

65%

Lunar

60%

Yozi

60%

Sidereal

60%

Fair Folk

60%

Celestine

55%

What Exalted Character Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home