Friday, April 08, 2005

Staying home, Eric, Minli, animated boobs, OkCupid questions, my soul's passion, my rising sign

I'm staying home tonight, since Eric's group is apparently meeting somewhere else. I knew I should have asked him whether he was kidding when he messaged me the other day about hugging my sister! (I asked him on Sunday afternoon, but he insisted he was being truthful)

Minli must be busy, because I haven't been able to get ahold of her for ages! My brother Jon was looking to ask her a question for someone about SFU's MBA program last night. Too bad we don't see her anymore, either. She was very easygoing!

I'm also very glad Jim's birthday stuff got there safely. :D

So what am I doing instead of going to Fellowship?

* answering these OkCupid questions since I'm bored :P
* talking to Darren and Corey about all kinds of things
* checking stuff out on the Internet, as per usual


Cool animated pictures of boobs, according to Corey.


Oh, and I can forward my mom that Snopes link since she just emailed me about cutting out some Art Knapp coupon in today's Vancouver Sun. Snippet from email: "Please cut out the coupon on page C1 right bottom corner. It's a 30% off one regular item for ArtKnapp. Mom will go shopping with the gardener on Monday so I need that coupon so that we can buy 2 more expensive coupons." I hardly think she needs to buy COUPONS from there, but that's not my business. ;)


http://members.rogers.com/lim.jennifer/images
The one passion that deeply burns in your soul is
to be different! You're that exotic one who
always has to be the center of attention!
People may see you as a crazy person, who is so
juvenile, but you know who you are... And...
You wouldn't have it any other way! You like to
have heaps of fun, and usually can't stay still
for that long... Your mouth constantly moves,
but more so your brain! You're always plotting
something... Whether it be a prank, or that
special surprise you have for that special
someone! People may think you're so idiotic;
being all hyper and everything, but in all
reality, they're just jealous! You've got the
looks and the books... So no one would dare
mess with you! If they do... Well... Let's just
say the next time they run into you, they won't be so pretty! ;)


What Passion Burns In Your Soul?
brought to you by Quizilla






Your Rising Sign is Taurus









You are the ultimate rock - stable and centered.
People turn to you in crisis and count on you for calm.
Stubborn and strong minded, you can't be pushed around.

You are also tenacious, and you always will stick with something difficult.
A big fan of nature, you're attracted to the beauty of the outdoors.
And sometimes, you find it easier to relate to animals than people.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home