Friday, April 08, 2005

Awana, Dave back home, Sam, rides, goosebumps, and more

I need to ask either Sam or Auntie Rebecca for a ride home tomorrow from Awana. Hopefully, they can do me this favor yet again since I don't want to bus home necessarily. I'm thinking that I might be burnt out on Awana, since this is my sixth year doing it and all. But then if I choose not to do it next year, I'll perhaps need to find something to replace it. I don't know whether that would be a volunteer / paid job, or something else that doesn't involve sitting home all day (although that has its advantages): I like being a homebody, but not to the point where I suffer from extreme cabin fever!

Dave's back home for a few days, as his birthday and his parents' anniversary are both coming up very soon. He asked me where Pilgrims Christian Bookstore was earlier tonight, and I was only able to give him what I thought was an approximate location. I remember Googling it for an address or something in the past, and not being able to find one. That could be due to poor word choice on my part, since you can find anything on the Internet these days. Maybe next time Eric or my parents take me there (they might, if I asked!), I'll buy something for the receipt. That, or I could take something (like a promotional flyer) with an address on it from the store. I'm sure this question will come up again in the future, haha.

I have all these goosebumps on my arms now. What's up with that? It's not THAT cold in here! If anything, certain people note that it's really warm when they come over. (the heater's turned to 25° C) Maybe it's time to use my fleece throw... that's a bit better! I could drink soup, but that's only a short-term fix... there's no tea or coffee here. (yay, my computer just found another virus! :P)


My Unitarian
Jihad Name
is: Sister Atom Bomb of Loving Kindness.


Get yours.




Official Survivor
Congratulations! You scored 74%!

Whether through ferocity or quickness, you made it out. You made the right choice most of the time, but you probably screwed up somewhere. Nobody's perfect, but at least you're alive.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 61% on survivalpoints
Link: The Zombie Scenario Survivor Test written by ci8db4uok on OkCupid Free Online Dating



Vocabulary Vixen!
Congratulations! You got 16 correct answers!

You sexy thing! You probably own a book or two. You can communicate in complete thoughts, and your knuckles don't drag while walking down the street. Now promise me you will use your word power for good, and not for evil.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 57% on wordpoints
Link: The BIG WORDS ARE SEXY Test written by MissMariah on Ok Cupid



Word Genius!
WOW! You Scored 86%

6/6 You could single-handedly rewrite the entire dictionary... no research required! Watch out, Webster! You are the vocabulary expert as far as your peers are concerned... you must get a lot of admiration from those who have heard you talk, or have seen your writings. To estimate, your vocabulary understanding is between 12th grade - 3rd year college level. Great job!



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 82% on vocab
Link: The Word Smart Test written by angelkitten22 on Ok Cupid



Ceremony Completed!
Your true name is worth 424451 Gold Pieces. Remove that much GP from your inventory.
Your True Name is Lemminkäinen Æðelfrid!



My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 64% on Goofiness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 38% on Geekiness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 70% on Godliness
Link: The What is your true name? Test written by Princess_Bob on Ok Cupid

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home