Sunday, November 28, 2004

A 16-year-old had her mom set on fire...

In case you haven't heard about this yet, it's a sad story.. thanks, RQ!

Rachelle Waterman Enlists Help to Have Her Mother Killed.

Link to her last journal entry.


Too bad I didn't get a chance to comment on the last entry.. I should have done so before I took my nap, if it wasn't already too late. However, I will on the other parts of the journal.

Let's hope my mom doesn't hear about this one, or else it'll be more ammunition as to why I shouldn't spend lots of time online... as if that was the real problem here. *rolleyes*

If that girl ever gets to a place where she can check her email, it's going to be hellacious.


Edit at 10:20

Damn, now I can't comment even if I wanted to!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home