Sunday, November 28, 2004

Crappy Christmas music, a building not being a truck, and a great guy

Eric and I really hate crappy Christmas music.... we've already heard some today, and it's going to get worse as the season goes on. Of course, we have nothing against Christmas, but some of that "seasonal" music should be turned off at first listen!

We also discussed "Mystery Memphis" for a while, as Eric's dubbed him.. he thinks there's something up between us from my descriptions! Of course, I don't mind discussing things with my good friends.. Eric really is a great guy (as Frances said today) for driving me from / to places, and talking over stuff with. :D

For some strange reason, I thought that a building was the back of a truck this morning. I told Eric about that, and he thought that since the building wasn't moving, I shouldn't have thought like that. But we were at a red light, and traffic wasn't as it usually is.. so there you go! It's not like I think those things all the time! :P

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home