Thursday, November 25, 2004

Shannon!

Well, I had it out with Shannon at the Lonsdale Quay market. Strange place to have a semi-argument, but I had to tell her again that it wasn't acceptable for her to call my parents if she couldn't get ahold of me. It doesn't mean that I'm not annoyed by it just because my mom's nice about the whole thing! I've told her to email me instead.. she insisted that my email address was wrong. When we got to the house, she checked her email and showed me which address she had for me... as I thought, she had the wrong one. So that's her problem, not mine... but I made sure she had the correct address, since she also insisted that she didn't have my old email address (which was also wrong, by the way) for reference purposes. Next time she can't get ahold of me, she'd best email me.. it's not wise to get me upset, especially if you're certain people. ;)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home